Chosen - GAME OVER

WHAT
A
TROLL

i just wrote literally over 9000 words where i say i prefer town

i obviously planned the release of it in time for this game all for the express purpose of picking scum

drats, my brilliant plan foiled by the sheer genius of cupcake

Indeed. Sorry it had to be this way.

funny aside about this setup;

i originally thought the setup was that scum get to pick who the two chosen are and my plan was basically going to be “LYNCH THE EVERLIVING SHIZNIT OUT OF FFERY BECAUSE NOBODY WOULD MAKE HER CHOSEN (EXCEPT ME BUT IGNORE THAT)”

i was disappointed upon reading the setup and realising i can’t do that anymore

i mean, i guess i can do that, but it wouldn’t make as much sense…

I would have lynched ffery but now that you’ve divulged that you made her CHOSEN I won’t be doing so anymore. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Ya FFERY IS IC

BUT SCUM PROBABLY MADE HER ANTI-chosen so rip ffery night 1

1 Like

please, cupcake… you’re better than pretending that you don’t understand the setup (after i explicitly wrote about it) to try and fake a townslip

i’m now getting told to let others join the conversation because i’m not providing adequate time for other people to share their points of view

how presumptuous of this site, to assume i care about other people’s points of view!

anyway, i don’t expect anything fruitful will actually come of everyone claiming their alignment choices but i still think it should happen!

hey

What setup and what townslip?

i’d respond to you but i just rolled my eyes so hard that it made me dizzy

besides, you already established that no questions are to be asked when you voted me so i’m taking your question to me as an admission of guilt and declaring you confirmed scum

please state the alignment you chose

I am new to this, so I don’t have much incentive to overcomplicate my own life by actively choosing to have to deceive people. So I picked Town.

Does any of this actually make a difference? Who is going to say that they picked scum and got it? I also don’t see the incentive to say that you picked scum and didn’t get it actually, but oh well.

Good thing we have an edit function so I can correct my typo, was meant to be a period obv.

Anyhow it goes without saying that cupcakes are town and muffins are scum.

If I had drawn scum, I would probably have anti-chosen zMuffin.

1 Like

if muffin was not scum it’s super easy to ML him based on paranoi lol

1 Like

i’m not expecting anyone to say they picked it and got it. i’m expecting to see a pool of players who are either saying they picked town (hint: if cupcake does this, he’s lying) or saying they picked scum

there’s some not-so-well-thought-out ideas i have about it, but regardless, it does no harm if everyone says what they chose

VOTE: Metal Sonic

Why I never.

VOTE: alisae

1 Like

Aww boy