Completely Unoriginal Mafia (Almost Perfect Town Win)

You voted him near the start of the day, before there was any interaction between him and adamas, though. What was your reasoning for the vote then?

Making adamas replace out is also scummy

I thought chesskid looked town so just vote screenplay

What posts changed your mind about chesskid?

His whining. I may be wrong. Not really sure about them. I’m fine with lynching chesskid but screenplay is where my bets at

Srceenplay was scum in the Tarot game. Have you compared his play there to here?

No I wasn’t in carrot game sadly I didn’t know about m451 then

I know you weren’t in the game. I was curious if you’d done a cursory meta-check.

You are a speedreader, after all!

Yes but I don’t meta

Sonic, why am i wanting to vote you when i walk into the thread?

Why do I feel like my warm fuzzy feelings went poof?

You ate too much beefcake

So cabd can you actually do something like help ffery find scum instead of memeing and eating bad beefcake?

You were the one who convinced ffery not to shoot chesskid so I was thinking maybe you’d take some more responsibility

MY. NINJA.

META IS TRASH

UNVOTE

so ppl wont listen to me on screenplay eh

Cabd thinks the final scum p much has to be in your neighborhood. Giving scum access to a 2nd kill, and potentially having total control of a 2nd kill would be hugely imbalanced.

The question is, which one of you.

I find some objectively scummy things about smilodon’s play (especially something in the neighborhood), but from what I remember, that’s p much par for the course. I’m going to marinate in Cabd’s setup spec for a bit and see how I feel in a few hours.

1 Like

What so scummy about smilodons stuff? I don’t think he has been particularly scummy

The main thing that bugged me was the couple of times they talked about how a hypothetical scum in our neighborhood would feel - how it would take nerves of steel as we discussed who to vig. That’s probably true, but it’s not something that was on my mind on night 1.

smilodon iirc enjoys scum roles, so thinking from that perspective may not be alignment indicative. And, knowing they get scumread as town a lot, I think I could also be misreading their usual town approach to the game.

Consider that this game is called “completely unoriginal” mafia. Tn probably didn’t come up with this setup himself. If that’s the case, perhaps we could find the “original” version of this setup or maybe it’s an open setup that was likely hosted on ms.net. It would give us more insight into the setup