Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - GAME OVER!

V 1-16: Final

beeboy: 4 (Alisae, Erika Furudo, ActionDan, Ellibereth)
Pyx: 3 (GuyinFreezer, srceenplay, chessbaby3)
Judge Mental: 2 (chesskid3, beeboy)
chessbaby3: 2 (pyx, catspurr)
ActionDan: 1 (Judge Mental)

Not Voting: 1 (smilodon)

Deadline: March 22 Midnight US Eastern Time

Autolock Timer set to 30 minutes after Day 1 deadline is at the bottom of the thread

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to majority-lynch

A deck of cards lies on the pebbled ground beneath the bright night sky. The wind picks up, scattering cards across the ground. The cards idly skitter and flip in the light breeze. The wind dies down, leaving most of the cards in a sloppy pile. One card lies a few feet away, almost as if it were banished.

On the card’s face is a hand-cranked wheel or disk. It looks like a game show prop, if the prop had been designed by Hieronymus Bosch. A brawny woman stands in front of the wheel while a smaller figure sits on a tall chair watching the wheel spin avidly. An imp looms over the top of the wheel with what look like drumsticks poised to strike the disk

It is the Wheel of Fortune.

If this were a reading, the card would represent a querant. But, this is just a deck of cards left out on the ground and forgotten. The card represents only itself - A chancy moment, a coin spinning on its edge before tipping heads or tails, a die teetering on one corner, a randomly drawn card.

The card suggests that something will happen that makes no sense, or could not be predicted.

Beeboy was a

Flip

Reflexive Role-Copier

Night 1 begins now and will end at on March 23 at Midnight US Eastern Time (24 hours)

Some questions for you

If you want to answer or have other feedback, send me a PM!

1. How is the 4 day deadline? Too long? Too short? Ok?
  2. How is the user interface treating you? Are you getting used to the format and infinite scroll? Are there things you need to do or want to do while reading the game that you can’t do right now?
  3. Is the prod timing ok? Should the length of time before being prodded be longer or shorter than 24 hours?
  4. Any other feedback?

Please answer via PM. I’ll convey the consensus after Night 1 ends.

Dawn breaks. Cards are scattered about on the ground this morning, but none of them are face-up.

No one died last night! Day 2 begins!

VoTe: ChEsSkId3

Cat Town
Narna/Erika Town
Dan probably town
Judge town
pyx town

What does that leave?
Chesskid
Elli
Kats/Chessbaby
Smildon
GiF
Screen

Eh 2 wolves in those probs

Js

Elli is likely town. The others are fine where they are.

vote: pyx Neither bee nor pyx tried to self preservation vote each other. No scum tried to swing the pendulum over to pyx when he was only a vote or two away. Plenty of people tried to look elsewhere.

:alileak:

I hear chess doesn’t skip leg day. I would like to think that makes him town.

Shot by who Dan? Scum didn’t shoot you.

oh okay
Gladiate Pyx

Vote Pyx

If it’s 3 traditional Scum to start I like the Hearth wagon for town (Alisae, Erika Furudo, ActionDan, Ellibereth). Ali seemed the most committed to it and Erika the least. I think it looks pretty good as well for the Judge, whom Hearth voted. I think chesskid3 could just as easily found an excuse to vote me, so maybe it looks ok for him too.

That does bring up a weird point though, 2 really. I tried to get clarity on the red type - I take it as an indication of scum/anti-town, and town should know why. There didn’t seem to be much of an attempt from scum to save their teammate - it wouldn’t have been hard to do I think, unless theirs weirdness. I still think my wagon looks iffy (GuyinFreezer, srceenplay, chessbaby3), though I’ve had screenplay as townish. I suppose scum could have gotten ‘stuck’ where they were, or they’re split without enough ‘power’ to have outright saved Hearth, or maybe they wanted to leave an impression that both wagons were scum. But Hearth’s role was a powerful one, and I can’t make sense of them just giving that up. Maybe they just weren’t around, but the wagons were static for a while there toward the end (no cfd).

ya know
gladiating first thing at the start of the probably isn’t a GOOD thing to do
but its funny tbh

Alisae ?? So are you making today a choice between you and me? 'Cause I have you as Town and I know I’m Town.

ban gladiators. At least this is flipping scum.