Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - GAME OVER!

ok fiiiiiine

**VOTE: NO LYNCH

VOTE: NO LYNCH

Vote: No lynch

VC 2-10

*Only votes for Alisae and pyx will be counted today

No Lynch: 7 (catspurr, ActionDan, smilodon, pyx, The Sun, GuyinFreezer, ellibereth)
pyx: 4 (Erika Furudo, chessbaby3, Srceenplay, Judge mentaL)

Not Voting: 4 (Alisae, chesskid3)

Deadline: March 26 Midnight US Eastern Time

Autolock Timer set to 30 minutes after Day 1 deadline is at the bottom of the thread

With 12 Alive it takes 7 to majority-lynch

Links:
Day 1 Begins
Day 1 Ends
Day 2 Begins

Wind ripples like a stream close to the ground, revealed in the movement of the cards as they flip and skitter over the rocks.

The wind calms and the cards grow still. None are revealed.

Night 2 begins now and will end on March 26 at Noon, US Eastern Time, 24 hours and 25 minutes from the time of this post.

Day 3 is here: Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - Day 3

Through the night, the wind was dead, but as dawn approaches the breezes pick up again. The air feels chancy as the wind changes directions again and again, as though guided by a drunken compass. And then the air grows still. Two cards now lie face up, on either side of the Wheel of Fortune

On the left-hand card is an image of a young man in striped pajamas cavorting through mud puddles. Behind him, the town sleeps on. Fish leap at his heels almost like puppies.

It is the Fool.

To the right of the Wheel of Fortune sits a sober, priestly looking man, his fingerless hands clasped in prayer.

It is the Hierophant

If this were a reading, these three cards taken together would represent the heart of the matter. The pure chance of the Wheel of Fortune seems backed up, and even amplified by the reckless abandon of the Fool. The sober Heirophant represents order and tradition. Together the cards suggest that while chance still reigns supreme, other forces in the situation are in opposition. It’s unclear whether one should hope for order to prevail over chaos, or if chaos should spread and perhaps reveal its own deeper patterns.

Chesskid was a

Flip

Compulsive Day 1 Protective Loverizer

Erika Furudo was a

Flip

2-Shot Strengthener

Day 3 begins now and will end at on March 31 at Midnight US Eastern Time (4.5 days)

1 Like

Players

@alisae
@ErikaFurudo
@Mental
@chesskid3
@catspurr
@pyx
@GuyinFreezer
@Ellibereth
@smilodon
@ActionDan
@chessbaby3
@beeboy
@Srceenplay

Alive

Alisae
Judge Mental
catspurr
pyx
GuyinFreezer
Ellibereth
smilodon
ActionDan
chessbaby3
Srceenplay

Dead

beeboy, reflexive role copier lynched day 1
chesskid3, compulsive day 1 loverizer killed night 2
Erika Furudo, 2-shot strengthener died night 2

Links
Day 1 Begins
Day 1 Ends
Day 2 Begins
Day 2 Ends
Day 3 Begins

I’m making a guess that that protective neighborizer meant to say, loverizer?

Correct and fixed.

The reason I made Day 3 a separate thread is to see if there is still lag happening with a shorter thread. Keep it in mind and PM me feedback either way.

I am totally unconvinced that a no lynch was the best way for yesterday to pan out.

My list townish to scum is:
GIF
Alisae
catspurr
screenplay
Ellibereth
chessbaby
smilodon
pyx
ActionDan

vote: ActionDan

So who am I voting today

Chesskid you bastard

First you take my card
Now you take my last doctor shot

dunno but you’re my strongest town read so I’ll possibly sheep you

no pressure

what you think of ActionDan?

Why are you even scumreading AD in the first place?

day 1 his post pinged when he stood by a RVS vote on pyx but shaded catspurr a little. I didn’t have anyone else really ping so I (think!) I kept my vote on him. As I was going through to make my list, I ISO’d his posts and didn’t find them townish.

I could well vote pyx as I thought he ended up looking so scummy yesterday. But for some reason at least half think he’s town so I’ll hold off there.