Replacements are not something we want normalized - we’re aiming for as close to 0 replacements sitewide as possible. A big part of our focus on smaller game sizes is in order to minimize the chances of a replacement disrupting a game. As such, we have a stricter replacement policy than your average Mafia site.
Please make sure you’ll have time to play the game when you sign up. If circumstances change between sign up and the game starting, there’s no shame in letting the game host know. It’s better to have the game start later than for you to play and replace out!
Replacement Standing Policy:
- Someone is either in good standing or bad standing. Everyone starts at good standing with 0 points.
- Someone is in bad standing after they get at least 4 points. Replace outs = 2 points. Flaking = 4 points.
- Someone loses 1 point for every complete game played or for every month that passes where they don’t gain points.
- Once someone is in bad standing - they don’t return to good standing until their point total returns to 0.
- Bad standing is signified by a red avatar flair - see the post below.
You do not get points if you replace out because of:
- mod or player errors.
- a personal/medical/family emergency.