Roll 6d6 Mafia - Game Thread

The first thing that you don’t want to do when town is close to solving the game is pretend not to have reads or lack confidence in what you know.

You could have won if you had staked your claim and lynched a “deep wolf” with a strong townread on someone, then changed later after they flipped instead of playing it safe. You kept yourself open too publicly and showed that you felt cornered.

Town were this close to winning and you were the only person who seemed to think it wasn’t going to be that easy, and tried to widen others views instead of take advantage. You don’t want to be that way again. Next time go for power wolfing.

Pretend to be one of the people who thinks they have it made.

D6 is one of my favourite semi-opens, and I’m always down to play it or some variation of it, provided there’s balance.

4 Likes

Would you be interested in playing in my game?

I can’t make heads or tails out of what kind of setup that is, except for “neighbors”.

“Your role pm is your neighorhood”
+
“Your neighborhood has a power, vote on it’s use”

neighborhood games would be too much of a clusterfuck for me to handle atm

Definitely not. I prefer classic mechanics.

When people make custom rolecards and confirm the card from another modbot pm, people can always choose to not read their rolecard and confirm anyways.

But what if the modbot requires you to state your role and alignment

1 Like

Not reading your Role PM is tantamount to throwing. You are intentionally not playing to your win con (since you could be playing to it if you knew what it was). It’s a form of angle shooting.

I could see how not knowing you were scum could potentially help some players

At least for day one

1 Like

That’s because you’re bad :smile:

I outsmarted Scum there N2. Felt good.

Nono by read I mean DS saying ActionDan attacked chesskid, I read that as andres

Oh yeah. DS did screw that up. I see what you mean.

He did? I thought my memory tricked me.

No it’s definitely there.