Roll 6d6 Mafia - Game Thread

i appreciate being docced for 3 nights :smiley:

Anyway the setup is pretty good. would play again. little salty about town getting perfect rolls though. and changing mafia tracker --> mafia watcher would be good.

Wdym

Like me/elli VT?

no like doc/rolecop/vig

admittedly the vig doesn’t matter much

its just a confirmed townie down the line

i dont think you make it down the line even if the doc was not impactful

like you make it to lylo yes but you get lynched there i think

but if m2h survives day 2 i think scum can easily win this despite the bad day 1

I mean I would have liked you dead N2. and maybe like a confirmed PR dead N3. My chances then skyrocket. Agree that M2H living D2 would have been a lot better

we’re going from ~0% to like 20%

Ya for sure

I mean, scum chance to win is also radically changed by not double killing elli n1

Ya but if they dont kill him they kill me and I’m docced so

Got my LIFEGIVER @Andresvmb

1 Like

i mean just there being two town killed at night

i really like the sort of roll for roles system and think it could be applied to a number of different role power sets

The first thing that you don’t want to do when town is close to solving the game is pretend not to have reads or lack confidence in what you know.

You could have won if you had staked your claim and lynched a “deep wolf” with a strong townread on someone, then changed later after they flipped instead of playing it safe. You kept yourself open too publicly and showed that you felt cornered.

Town were this close to winning and you were the only person who seemed to think it wasn’t going to be that easy, and tried to widen others views instead of take advantage. You don’t want to be that way again. Next time go for power wolfing.

Pretend to be one of the people who thinks they have it made.

D6 is one of my favourite semi-opens, and I’m always down to play it or some variation of it, provided there’s balance.

4 Likes