Roll 6d6 Mafia - Game Thread

D6 Mafia

IF YOU DID NOT GET A ROLE PM, YOU ARE VANILLA TOWN.

Game setup:

Summary

D6 Mafia is a 13-player Semi-Open Variable setup designed to offer a more balanced experience compared to C9++.

Town Power Roles:

To determine the town power roles, roll a die six times and mark down the numbers. Each roll corresponds to a grouping below.

1-3: Investigative
4-5: Protective
6: Killing

Mark down the number of each grouping and add the corresponding roles from the table below.

Investigative
1 Innocent Child
2 Role Oracle
3 Role Cop
4 Tracker
5 Parity Cop
6 Cop (with Night 0 peek)

Protective
1 Bodyguard
2 Doctor
3 Roleblocker
4 Jailkeeper
5 Jailkeeper + Bodyguard
6 Roleblocker + Doctor

Killing
1 1-Shot Vigilante
2 2-Shot Vigilante
3 Vigilante
4 Vigilante
5 Vigilante + 1-Shot Vigilante
6 Vigilante + 2-Shot Vigilante

Add as many Vanilla Town roles as necessary to bring the total number of Town roles to 10.

Mafia Power Roles:

Count the number of town power roles from above, then take that number minus one. Roll a die that many times and mark down the numbers. Add the corresponding roles from the table below.

Mafia Roles
1 Mafia Roleblocker
2 Mafia Roleblocker
3 Mafia Jailkeeper
4 Mafia Role Cop
5 Mafia Tracker
6 Mafia Watcher

Add as many Mafia Goon roles as necessary to bring the total number of Mafia roles to 3.

-If the game includes an Innocent Child, they may PM the host at any time to be publicly confirmed as town. They are not automatically confirmed at the start of Day 1.
-If the game includes a Parity Cop, they will be able to target one player every night, beginning Night 1. Beginning Night 2, they will learn whether their target shares an alignment with their most recent successful target.
-If the game contains a Cop (with Night 0 peek), this N0 peek will always be that of a town-aligned player.

Create a Reads List!

Players:

Panopticon
beeboy
Duskfall98
chesskid3
Tier
M2H
Cantripmancer
Ellibereth
Andresvmb
ActionDan
GTacc
StarV
Makaze

1 Like

welp i was gonna make a tiermaker for you all but the site is down, so ima just throw all yall’s avvys in here so i can make it eventually when the site returns25 169_2 395_2 453_2 745_2 948_2 950_2 952_2 1017_2 1022_2 1100_2 1191_2 1192_2

PLAYER LIST:

@Panopticon
@beeboy
@Duskfall98
@chesskid3
@Tier
@M2H
@Cantripmancer
@Ellibereth
@Andresvmb
@ActionDan
@GTacc
@StarV
@Makaze

As notice to all players - Panopticon is a hydra.

DEADLINE IS 72 hrs + 15 or so minutes for the first day to make it an even time. Hammers and Plurality are both active.

2019-06-13T20:00:00Z

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch on Day 1.

GAME ON!

Not Voting (13): Panopticon, beeboy, Duskfall98, chesskid3, Tier, M2H, Cantripmancer, Ellibereth, Andresvmb, ActionDan, GTacc, StarV, Makaze

First!

Vt I’m afk. Cya wldnt wnt to be ya

Are you fucking kidding me. 10 town roles and I’m vt?

VOTE: chesskid3

For trying to spectate despite being in the player list.

More than half of town is always vt though

1 Like

Oh nvm

I misread.

1 Like

Omg 10 of the 10 town roles are pr how does tier manage to be vt smh smh

1 Like

Haaaaa that is beneficial to town I swear

VOTE: cantripmancer

I’m tunneling you now.

Implying you will post

Poat