MetalSonic

Alive

impulse
Invisibility
Andresvmb
ErikaFurudo
MetalSonic

Dead

Mantis - Cygnus x-1; black hole - Town Reflexive Bookie-Neighborizer. Lynched day one.
pyx - a direwolf puppy named spruce - Town Packhunting Vigilante Auto-Governor. Killed night one.
RileyCake - cake!!! - Town X-shot Action-Immune Upgrader. Lynched day two.
Nanook - The loving embrace of a cup of warm hot chocolate on a frigid winters day - Town Unconsecutive Mayorizer. Killed night two.
GTacc - Heart Lurker - Town Target-Limiter. Lynched day three.
Srceenplay - The universe - Town Ability Detector Developer. Killed night three.

Role-Specific Rules

1. You may not target yourself.
2. You may only take one action per phase. This means that if you have a day ability and two night abilities, you can use your day ability every day, and one of your night abilities each night. This applies to the mafia kill as well.
3. Passive abilities can never be blocked, tracked, etc.
4. “Target” is a keyword. Pay close attention to how and when it’s used in your abilities.
5. If a x-shot action is blocked, the shot is still expended.
6. There may be abilities that override the above rules.

Game-Specific Rules

1. Days will last 4 days. Nights will last 2 days.
2. This game uses plurality lynch rules. In the event of a tie, the player who reached that amount of votes first will be lynched.
3. You may finalize your vote with FINAL VOTE: XXX. If a player receives a majority of Final Votes, the day will immediately end and that player will be lynched.
4. Prods will go out after 36 hours of inactivity. If you are prodded 3 times, or if you fail to post for a game day, you will be replaced.

Important Links

Day One Start: MiscPick - Day One

I just posted the ruleset.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE READ THE RULES

This game uses very specific mechanics. Failure to read the rules may result in you not fully understanding your role, and by extension, looking like a verifiable imbecile.
That is all.

@Misc

1 Like

Vote Count 1.0

Not Voting (11) - Srceenplay, impulse, Vizzy, Nanook, Riley Cake, Skygazer, Mantis, Erika Furudo, pyx, GTacc, Metal Sonic

Deadline falls on September 5th, 00:00 UTC.

@Misc

/in

For a penny and a pound?

third

Let’s kill Urist

Hello. My name is James.
I am at a concert with the wife.
I will be around at on point or another to contribute very little.
I hope you expectations of me are at an extremely low level.

Shit. I forgot we talked about this.

VOTE: nanook

hi

Hi ill do my best
VOTE: Skygazer

I can already tell, the players with the blue-highlighted names are the real stars, huh.

Fake

I agree they are like main characters of the game

Wait if we are playing mafia and they are main characters, they are mafia?

No, I think Screenplay is maybe trying to tell us the most important players are the headliners - Screen, impulse, Vizzy… And the GM isn’t likely to slate all the mafia in those top spots.

We just hope the mafia wind up as the most blue-highlighted players.

VOTE: Gtacc

blatant omgus