Most memorable games and moments on site so far?

For what’s its worth (and not to toot my own horn) but fferyllt and I worked on some mafia article for this site a really long time ago and this should be placed somewhere

Man, what a throwback. I found this while searching for my topics with Gtacc.

1 Like

Just read this and got mad

okay clearly Gtacc didn’t host the game so maybe his memory was right and I did try to mislynch him. Oops.

It was mandatory for that game though because there must be a lynch

Ah Urist hosted it. We go back a long way, huh.

Yes this was the game I was talking about, I also had PTSD about you after that

2 Likes

How do you quick scroll down to the bottom on mobile @Ellibereth that function comes and goes

Why was I self voting

Why were you self voting

Wtf happened that game

lmao how fake is this

what do you mean it comes and goes if the number/number thing isn’t always there it’s a bug

This was 5 scum 2 town shenanigans game

I still don’t understand why we both self voted lmao

But I’m also too lazy to read and figure it out

Man I feel like such a dick when I’m scum.

Its not just when you’re scum qt

2 Likes

Then again, the game was 2 years ago, and you know what they say about seeing the stuff you posted a few years ago, always cringey.

@MetalSonic are you saying this thing sometimes disappears? image

Ah yeah, but I figured it out. To quickly scroll between pages in the past I’d have to click on the numbers, then quick-scroll. I’ve got it. Thanks and sorry for the incomvemience!

if the blue thing isn’t always there it’s a bug though, so let me know if that’s the case.

1 Like

You guys remember the time when nanook invited a bunch of friends to play a game here? Then he put them all in a small game together, which ended n1

2 Likes