MiscPick - Game Over!

VOTE: erika furudo

For not picking karen

Wait are we allowed to like posts and unlike them?

You can only unlike within 1 minute. Only for accidental likes

Oh right I think I am supposed to do this via policy or whatever

My Role contains a PGO (Paranoid Gun Owner). This role results in the death of anybody who tries to target me. Please do not target me at night, be you town or scum. I am not responsible for any deaths that might occur if you are an idiot an target me at night and trigger this ability.

For some reason, I thought you said my vote is an OMGUS lol

Fake

Is your passive a lying detector?

as I said, if some idiot dies due to some very unfortunate accident because they didnā€™t read the warning on the can, we are not liable and cannot be sued in court :shrug:

I hope the scum this game are idiots and try to kill me tbh

I didnā€™t want to claim it for the lulz but mafia theory said I should probably do that else Iā€™m gamethrowing

Or just super town it up

Even if Iā€™m super town if a doc dies protecting me itā€™ll be worse than 9/11

*more tragic than

true i guess

what if i have a bulletproof vest and visit you still?

I donā€™t want to be the one to try that out. Iā€™d prefer not to reveal the limitations or loopholes of my ability because scum will also know them as well since they are reading the same thread.

Why you ask

So we dont know how many scums there are or if there are any neutrals, right? Maybe we should assume there are 3 scum

Yeah, it seems that urist didnā€™t write the number of scum in the rules.

@urist how many members of town are to anti-town are there in this game? Or is this information not known to us?

I think when visiting a PGO with a bullet-proof vest or as a bullet-proof youā€™d be spared, but if the PGO is not an x-shot it wouldnā€™t actually neutralise them for other players or further visits.