Dengeki Bunko UCanPick [TOWN + SURVIVOR WIN]

Or you guys can make a decent case on me

Ok, Ill make a case in few hours (i will start 10 mins later but it will probably take few hours)

DOnt hammer me , Im finally on computer

Christ almighty, how can anyone NOT see that this is scum flailing? Like, I’m genuinely confused how this is fooling anyone, lol

Zzzz
So when gtacc flips green should we lynch you or your buddy ds first? I’ll let you pick!

Welcome to the case on why I should not get lynched and you should lynch DS instead of me!

First of all, I am finally on computer and get to speak. I’ll cover everything. Feel free to ask questions.

I am town and can’t post this much as a scum.

Check all of my games and see it yourself, let me show you my latest scum game:

http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=91272

In this game, I won because town was not really good. You can see me giving some scumreads at the beginning but being inactive anyways. You can check the neighborhoods, I was kinda active there but did not really try to gamesolve, I usually asked other’s opinions to pocket them. I only had 74 posts, which is not really much for a game that lasted 4 RL days each day and ended at D4.

The town was really inactive tho but anyways, let’s get to the other game.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/18782-Role-Madness-at-the-White-House?p=2713087#post2713087

I had 93 posts, and it’s a game on MU. I beg for towncred (derped few times, gave immediate iso, etc.)

Let’s come to town games

Look, I have 158 posts in this one (and I was lynched at some point purely because scum lied and everyone believed them, and for fake mechanics)

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=76947

I had 47 posts (second most amount of posts) and got lynched when I was right, I have no idea why I got lynched but these are my 2 latest town games.

I mean, you could say I have too many posts because I flailed but if you check it, I don’t flail. (check MU game)

DS is one of the best scum players in the world.

I don’t really know how ranky the MU championship is, but he got 3rd as a scum (originally he had to be 1st but…)

This does not define that he must be scum in this game because I’m getting lynched, bu i think it is worth to mention.

If someone wants, you can read this game

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/18727-Season-5-Finale-Villains-R-Us-The-Mafia-Championship

OK, I told I’m gonna do my best but I’m not gonna read all of it lol I have a life (?)

Summary

Why DS is scum in this game

He claimed mafia.

That’s all, folks!

JK JK, he did it because he wanted early towncred for reaction testing.

This is a defensive post, Mantis just pointed out the early scummy thing and then everyone said Mantis is scum for that.

If you were not being serious in your first post, why are you taking Mantis’ vote that serious?

Sowing the towncred from the first post.

Yeah you’ll gonna remember lynching outside of Mantis the whole game

“I’m gonna read anyone that got into this conversation” is not a good mindset, it just points to you being town since you are the one who started it. Trying to get towncred.

He then turns back to Mantis scumread by calling it opportunistic (I thought you said, joining the discussion was good?) which lasted for too long. This is kind of an OMGUS and opportunistic push because Skitter pointed that out already.

I have no idea why he says this, what is the point of outing a green check anyways?

Meh, he did not know it was meta to RVS but why a post like this, like speaking like an another character, seems scummy to you?

Why are you being cautious about your vote while you already claimed scum in your first post? I thought you liked reactions.

OMGUS reasons, also saying Nanook tried to pocket DS is pretty off.

Trying to distract attention from AFK partner.

Why do you care so much about 1 vote? Why is it disturbing you?

Are you trying to get ready to deathtunnel?

WK’ing Neymar, he think reaction testing is good, then votes Erika when they could get reactions from Neymar for that vote?

This is a pretty bad use of announcer if you are town, why are you trying to make people think you are town instead of posting reads or such useful uses of announcer?

Wolves wanna look town more than town instead of gamesolving, it is a fact.

Trying to create the sense of announcer being town, if you were town, putting town near your name probably would not came to your mind.

Why do you think announcer is a super important town role, when you used it like 4 times for questionable uses?

Have you even seen a power wolf? I mean, Mantis was most likely wrong but It’s still opportunistic

Mmhmm was not catting, it points out to the contradiction of DS’s reads, DS just used those 2 posts opportunistically.

That post is scummy for… what?

Both were your scumreads, you can say that again.

Are you calling everyone scum/bad that calls you scum?

Yeah that assumes Erika and Mantis are both scum

Ok, Andres had a wall but what about cat? Because they said Andres is good as scum? Then you gotta conftown me for saying you are a really good scum lmfao

I thought Neymar was town because they were talked about too much? Do you think you buddied their slot too much? You literally said nothing about neymar before this post.

Also how do you associate Neymar with Erika at this point?

So you are backtracking and read Mantis as frustrated town? You read Mantis’ sub out scummy when Mantis’ top metareader Urist was calling it town lmao

You also have been voting me since my first post, you never evaluated me ever. Also distancing with Neymar but trying to get them not lyched.

OK guys, at this point I am really tired and gonna analyze less, like it was just 1/9 of the game. But you get the idea, DS’s goal is trying to get my slot lynched (also erika at that point) and trying to protect neymar. He does not likes vote on himself, def seems like a scum mindset.

How the f did you think mason claims are serial killers that can protect each other?? And why would you claim that:

To make this argument of course.

Asking what is the case on someone is an ez scum tell. Check my mafia 451 game I linked for that. Also check Neighborhood game and check mafiascum game. Scum asked about the wagon in all of that.

However, this could be for distracting the wagon instead of joining it, idk.

“If no ones on my lynch target with me, I might bus for distance because Neymar and Nanook are only choices who are my scumfriends and neymar is less active.”

“I dont like the eod with 2 of my partners.”

Scumslip

Why the f would you wonder that??? Do you want people to die at night??

Why do you want a town dead so much? Scum can just nokill if you disabled them

OK I had to go for now but this is everything DS posted scummy at d1 and analyze of it, Ill analyze next parts if I dont get hammered soon and make a case on myself that why Im town.

1 Like

Check summary for most of it, its kinda hidden

I believe that scum does not have a daychat

UNVOTE: Gtacc

I was actually going to ISO DS and Gtacc to try and make up my mind, but it looks like Gtacc has done a lot of that work already. My Mason Partner knows how I feel about all this - mechanically I think we’d be making a mistake by lynching Gtacc, but again I’m not splitting my vote with him.

Btw, @Urist why are you asking Skitters to use the JK on you and Srceenplay? That’s totally worthless. If only one of you is Scum, then what? And does anybody think that’s not possible?

@Skitter30, you must know that if we’re the Scum Team, we have lost the game already. So do not waste your time JK’ing the both of us and just use it on AD. AD already explained why it will not result in both of our deaths, unless something else happens. But again, if we’re not going to follow logic, then sure JK us both and be done with it. We’ve already asked you not to do that, but I can’t force your hand.

If I was scum I could kill any of them because I have protection nullifier

Definitely not scum, definitely the doc

Seriously. Their eod with the hunter lie and then all of this is just blatantly obvious

Hey, stop flattering me.

I’m also one of the best town players in the world btw.

Think about this: Gtacc was at L-1 for hours last night. If they were town, why wouldn’t scum just hammer?

1 Like

After this vote count, Gtacc voted themself putting them at L-1, so unless you think the entire scum team is within Andres, Nanook, and Catspurr, then scum has a chance to hammer a town!gtacc

Since that didn’t happen, mechanically Gtacc is scum. It’s obvious.

Also, what townie self votes like that in a 1v1 situation? That’s super suss in and of itself.

1)Scum can choose to not hammer me but this is not the case cuz
2)Scum is between you, cats and nanook. It is you and nanook

Also because of few things about assosiations, I thought you were town but then I was like nah, DS is still mafia

If it’s me and Nanook why even bring up Cats name?

I’m 100% the doc, and you know this.

Because he was also voting me and he is not mason