Forging of the Rings - Over!

who here has played with you and you would expect to know your alignment at this point in the game

I think the problem with you being scum is that you’re too easy. You literally defended Elli D2 and pushed Nanook D3. These are all things that would be legit suicidal for the last scum to do

But you’re not really contributing to the game here and the only person you’ve suspected outside of me is Nanook. And you were defending clear Scum in Elli. I don’t get why you’re acting like your alignment should be obvious to anyone.

This is precisely my problem actually. And Srceen hasn’t been overly focused lately. There’s another game that just ended were we swept Scum despite Srceen’s best efforts at getting me lynched when clear Town. This just seems a bunch of the same.

Link to it? More meta could be useful

I think we just never let screen see endgame and then talk about who the deep wolf is (in the event screen is town)

@ActionDan Do you have a recently completed scum game that I can look at?

Last Scum was Elwood btw, and this was when 4 players were left.

Demonic Mafia Town Win! <----- my last scum game

I largely agree with your analysis Proph. If screenplay is not scum I do think Beeboy should be lynched next.

I’m clearing Proph/StarV not by a cop power but because of the rings each has sent me. neither make any sense for scum to send me at all.

I need more info about this ring stealing business. Is it a passive? is it an active ring power?

To be honest with you, Beeboy has come across Scummier than Srceen today.

UNVOTE

I still don’t have total ring corruption values from Beeboy or Screenplay

still think beeboy is kind of unlikely to be scum based on how M2H and elli interacted with him

idk. i’d feel pretty bad if he was scum and was literally AFK for the entire game

Why do you need this?

I think Andres is right, it’s probably not Srceenplay. I don’t understand Srceenplay’s thing about not being lynched at LyLo though.

rings

also its again, knowledge scum have. there’s no reason for town not to claim it

Which one? lol

one of mine interacts with it

I don’t think it’s Dan for how he approached Elli.
Andres is town because I remember him being distinctly robotic and calculated when he was scum and this feels much different.
And proph feels incredibly townie to me so far.

I know I am in fact alligned with the town.

Least confident read is Andres.
I’ll vote srceenplay he is in my PoE.

should probably get ring corruption from @beeboy and @Srceenplay before we move forward?

I think this game can be mechanically solved in the absence of a role blocker actually. Andres ability throws a bit of a wrench into it though…

any read on starV?