Forging of the Rings - Over!

I’m coming around to the idea that it might be beeboy and the bus could have been planned given that Elli and M2H probably assumed they would both die by night 3… Even if they managed the lynch they wanted (which they almost did).

This post seems really bad for TvS given that M2H knows how reads are often quickly and accurately formed here. Everyone makes cases (whether posted or not) on small things that could seem insignificant. I’m thinking that beeboy perhaps is getting too much credit too late in the game for something that probably would have occurred regardless of his read and his push.

The entire rest of day 1 (and M2H’s game), he never makes another comment about the case against him that beeboy started.

This is also me extending a town slight town read to Andres…

His posting today seems townie… Even though I don’t feel that my issues with his posting got addressed, I think it’s more of a perceived / expected quality issue rather than a scuminess issue.

Is there anything you would like me to address? And I don’t know that I am all that worried about your perceived “quality issues” or whatever that means.

Yeah, I think this is possible. I don’t think it’s Srceen to be completely honest.

Well, if it’s Dan we lose unless we lynch him today and I don’t think that’s a good play.

Prop is lock town.

screenplay feels a little too unaware to be the last scum? unless he’s just trolling us

i think i have some time to do analysis today, so expect that in a couple of hours or so

scum!beeboy acting at night but literally not posting in the thread during the day is :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

I think that’s kind of his style though… In both cases actually

My gut says Elli wasn’t trying to live so scum would be someone off/ late to the M2H wagon and someone who is on the Elli wagon.

Let’s see if anyone sus fills that bill.

Also I am going to play as if I’ve been here the entire time.

M2H (7): beeboy, chesskid3, Cavin, Nanook, Key, ActionDan, Andresvmb
Prophylaxis (5): Srceenplay, Killthestory, Ellibereth, M2H, StarV
Ellibereth (1): Prophylaxis

M2H (7): beeboy, chesskid3, Cavin, Nanook, Key, ActionDan, Andresvmb
Prophylaxis (5): Srceenplay, Killthestory, Ellibereth, M2H, StarV
Ellibereth (1): Prophylaxis

literally 0 players fit that criterea I just made lmao.

Ellibereth (6): Nanook, Andresvmb, beeboy, ActionDan, StarV, Cavin

Not Voting (4): Prophylaxis, Srceenplay, Ellibereth, Killthestory

oops, actually StarV does.

these are rules that don’t matter at all tbh

His vote count also doesn’t take into account hammer shenanigans

Votecount as of post #850

Ellibereth (3): Nanook, Cavin, StarV
Nanook (1): Andresvmb

Not Voting (6): Prophylaxis, Srceenplay, Ellibereth, Killthestory, beeboy, ActionDan

Which is what I was going for, so it’s a really weak point to make after being afk all game…

Read some ISOs and yeah

VOTE: Srceenplay

Occam’s razor

Everyone else has something going for them

ActionDan - first on M2H wagon (even before beeboy) and wavered on them in a townie (non-scum-theater) way. Elli called him high confidence town which reads as someone who knows Dan is town. The only thing that makes me waver on this read is that M2H literally doesn’t mention him at all but I still think he’s rand town here

StarV - There was an M2H post that typically doesn’t come from scum on scum, more like “i’m scum and i want this person to post so that I can give a read on them”.

This is that type of post

beeboy - Think it’d be kind of underhanded of him to just disappear and still be doing the NKs. One of the first to catch M2H and Elli kind of shaded him by saying that he could be bussing beeboy, plus M2H treated him like town.

Andres - IIRC there were some Elli interactions with Andres that made me think that it was unlikely for him to be scum, and also I don’t think this is a scum/scum interaction:

So you’re Scum. Good to know.

Nah I’m just not claiming it

He doesn’t hammer M2H I feel if the scum’s vibe is POWERWOLF which I think it is

So yeah I’m fine just sheeping Nanook here and burying Screen and then if that doesn’t end it, thinking real hard in f4

Game gets real hard if Srceen isn’t scum, gonna investigate those worlds tomorrow most likely because we’re lynching Srceen regardless today

Apologies to everyone for how exceptionally lazy I’ve been this game; this is a huge anomaly from how I usually play and I blame it towards the semester starting again + trying to get used to the website. If we lose this game, some part of the blame will no doubt fall on me and I accept that

I’ll be in classes for most of the day tomorrow but I’ll try to be around

Think I just want a massclaim at this point because I don’t think it hurts?

If I’m going to be lynched today is the day to do it. Don’t lynch someone else today and try to do me latter. Not happening.

Remember tomorrow to no lynch. It takes it out of evens and gives you one less to sort through end game. Instead of having 25% chance we will have a 33% chance.

@Srceenplay

If you’re town, then who is scum

Sitting down and accepting the lynch is probably one of the worst things you can do in this scenario if you’re town

Also you’re wrong about no lynching; normally I’d agree with you but in that world we either lose to scum!ActionDan or the scum who NKs him when we no lynch

What is it with people not defending themselves

M2H literally sat down and accepted their lynch

Elli just waited around for someone to hammer him

And Killthestory literally voted himself

:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

@Andresvmb If you have something that can clear someone from the PoE, now’s the time to do it

@ActionDan Thoughts on my #1355 + who do you think the last scum is if it’s not Srceenplay

@beeboy who r scoom