Texas Town (Town Win!)

We need majority for a lynch right?

VOTE: Elwood

Evens are fuckin dumb. You’re supposed to start night on evens.

I’ll wait for Andrés.

but I have an opinion now

I think dan is what I would shoot

UNVOTE elwood

I must have mixed that thought up.

Ok keeping it with ad or Andres.

VOTE: ActionDan

Elwood vote dan.
If they are the first at the tie they die

@Elwood

I think I’m getting inertia

@Nanook can we have an auto lock timer bc the 'i’con hasn’t been updated in 16 years and going back to the start of day post is gonna chap my ass

Don’t really see the point esp because the game is basically unsolvable without dan giving his opinion based on andres giving his opinion atm

I self voted because who I was going to shoot was the piece of the puzzle we needed. We have that. Still can, too.

Votecount as of post #598

Elwood (1): Elwood
ActionDan (1): Srceenplay

Not Voting (2): ActionDan, Andresvmb

Let’s run through this because I might be overconfident in my read of Dan (though I really don’t think so). So in your opinion, Dan’s first vote on Chess on D2 is… something that seemed like the right thing to do as Scum? There were 2 Town players in this universe willing to vote Elli, who could have only shot 1 of the remaining Scum, and you think Dan figured it was a good idea to bus his Partner?

Also, you’re not saying anything about the fact that the two players that Chess was unwilling to shoot are both still in the game. And from the very beginning. You think he hard cleared two Town players early in the game?

Now, this isn’t impossible. Why? Because he did this in response to Elli, who probably would have pushed Chess harder or earlier if Chess had given bad reads.

But I would think there’s more upside here (particularly given the number of Scum) to try and hardclear a Partner that is somewhat competent.

I think Srceen’s vote on DS (while calling it a survival vote initially) is good reason to think Srceen is just Town here. And Dan was trying to clear DS D1 in a way that was pretty stupid. So I don’t know. I’m not convinced I would shoot Dan over Elwood.

What’s really holding me back and annoying me is that Srceen is keeping me in the POE here when at this point, I really do think there’s no way you really believe I’m Scum. So I bussed my entire Scum Team to get into a position where… what, I would hope that the Town hadn’t figured each other out? Also, I don’t think I’m the one who benefits nearly the most from an Elli NK.

Does Elwood self vote as scum when two other players have said they are willing to vote them?
Ballsy move.

VOTE: Andresvmb

1 Like

You want to try again? This really is nonsense.