Forging of the Rings - Over!

Which one? lol

one of mine interacts with it

I don’t think it’s Dan for how he approached Elli.
Andres is town because I remember him being distinctly robotic and calculated when he was scum and this feels much different.
And proph feels incredibly townie to me so far.

I know I am in fact alligned with the town.

Least confident read is Andres.
I’ll vote srceenplay he is in my PoE.

should probably get ring corruption from @beeboy and @Srceenplay before we move forward?

I think this game can be mechanically solved in the absence of a role blocker actually. Andres ability throws a bit of a wrench into it though…

any read on starV?

Maybe its just because I feel it so it would seem obvious that everyone should. idk

ehh

There is no next its just end game. That’s a nonchalant attitude

I dont want to be the mislynch that ends the game

I’m not going to second-guess myself for no good reason.

So, passive list:

ActionDan: Claimed, if you didn’t get it, I think it’s best to leave it for now
Me: I can send rings during the day
Andres: Can steal rings (Only claimed 1?)
Srceenplay??
Prop??
Beeboy??

Someone gave me a wolf ring I could use
Why do I want ring corruption again?

I guess lower half PoE?

wat.

Also plz claim the total ring corruption. Aka, the total amount of times you’ve used any ring

I disagree. If I use it, and it’s four of us, I can still be overcome. So I can’t just take the ring and act like nothing happened. This is my clear attempt at making it obvious I’m not Scum - I wouldn’t just eliminate a potential mechanical way of winning the game.

My passive is that I am notified whenever an action of mine fails.

@beeboy I gave you the scum ring but I’m pretty sure it’s 100% useless at this point in the game

what’s your ring do, redirect someone’s actions to target another? Will the person you action on be informed of this?