Playerlist
Srceenplay
The Worst Maxwell Puckett
Cutie Pie (Metal Sonic + Riley Cake)
Firebringer Wgeurts
Erika Furudo
Beesaysbeep (Beeboy + Sheepsaysmeep) Beeboy
Guccy (EDDIE CANE + CHESSKID)
SoundsofSilence (GuyInFreezer + fferyllt)
Catspurr
Momrangal
Lady Lambdadelta
parsec GreyICE
Katsuki
Neymar Frozen Angel

Alive (10/13)

Srceenplay
Cutie Pie (Metal Sonic + Riley Cake)
Firebringer
Erika Furudo
Beesaysbeep
Gussy
SoundsofSilence (GuyInFreezer + fferyllt)**
parsec
Katsuki
Neymar

Sent to the Shadow Realm (3/13)

Catspurr
the worst
Momrangal

Shorten Rules for Grownups
(I stole these from Heartless)

1. Put your votes in bold or use the vote tags. You don’t have to unvote before changing votes. I’d appreciate it if you put votes in their own line.

2. All days will have an 8 (real) day deadline.

3. Once you are dead, no more posting in the game thread.

4. This is my modcolor (#99008C) don’t use it please

5. Don’t talk about ongoing games here and don’t talk about this game while it’s ongoing anywhere else (unless you’re in the dead thread).

6. Do not quote or pretend to quote any private communication, either from me or from anyone else you are allowed to talk with. You are allowed to paraphrase, but you are not allowed to plagiarize.

7. I’ll prod you every 48 hours of inactivity.

8. The only questions I’ll answer in the thread are about public mechanics. If you have a question about your role, you need to ask by PM. Don’t try to use me to fish for information.

9. If you’re in doubt about the legality of something you’re about to do, ask me. Questions are good. Modkills are bad.

10. Please be respectful of all other players as well as myself. I personally am fragile.

1 Like

Setup and Mechanic Information

Players picked stuff.
Alignments were randed.
Roles were designed without alignment in mind.
Then if balance was needed, adjustments that were made had alignment in mind.
But at the very core, role will not be alignment indicative.

Oh yeah and no third parties btw fuck those, game is 10v3 lets go.

NOT READING EVERYTHING BELOW HERE IS WHAT I LIKE TO CALL A MISTAKE PLEASE READ THIS

One thing want to point out is that if there is a conflict with the rules and the roles, the role will always, always win.

Sample Role PM Exodia is not in the game

Hello SAMPLE ROLE PM, you are The Legendary Exodia Incarnate representing Exodia.
You are aligned with the Town.

Off-Field Abilities
You kill all of the wolves when you draw into the 5 pieces of exodia
You draw cards from your deck isntead of a pool of cards I selected pre-game.
The cards in your hand is always public information.
At the end of the day all cards in your hand will go into your deck.

Deck

Pot of Greed (Spell): Draw 2 cards

A Trap Card w/o a name idunno i’m lazy (Trap): You can play this from your hand to add a piece of exodia to your hand.

Exodia Left Arm (Monster | DARK): If this card is in your hand, during the night you may target a player and prevent them from playing cards for the rest of the game. If you have both left and right arms in your hand you become bulletproof and anyone that attacks you will die.

Exodia Right Arm (Monster | DARK): If this card is in your hand, during the night you may target a player and prevent them from acting for the rest of the game. If you have both left and right arms in your hand you become bulletproof and anyone that attacks you will die.

Exodia Left Leg (Monster | DARK): If this card is in your hand, actions you perform cannot be blocked.

Exodia Right Leg (Monster | Dark): If this card is in your hand, target a player: cards they play cannot be negated and are uneffected by card effects for the rest of the game.

Exodia Head (Monster | Dark): If this card is in your hand, you may target a player to learn their alignment. If you have additional pieces of exodia in your hand, you can target an additional player to find out if all of the players you targetted are aligned with each other.

You will win the game when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Now every role card will have a Off-Field section and a Deck section. Wolf roles have a Factional section which is pretty basic and I’m not going over that.

Off-Field
These contain any passives as well as actives that may effect your field or night actions. AKA this is what you normally see in most of your daily mafia games. Your abilities.

Deck
These contain all of the cards that you can play from your deck onto your field.
This can contain

Monster cards. You can normal summon these once per day. However of course, there are ways to special summon more then one monster onto your board, but I will leave that up to your imagination :] Monsters will also have an atribute of either {WATER, FIRE, EARTH, WIND, LIGHT, DARK} and certain cards may or may not interact with that attribute.
Monsters may containt effects. Most of these effects will resolve publicly. These effects can deal with the board or be night actions. Investigations however will get the result sent privately to the person who used the card.

Spell cards. These are cards you can play from your deck or hand. You can play as many as you want per day, or perhaps set them face down on the field if you wish.

Trap Cards. These cannot be activated without being set first and then waiting a cycle before being activated.

Unless stated otherwise, it is assumed that you have 3 copies of a single card max.
Cards in your draw pool, unless said otherwise, only contain 1 copy of the card.

There are multiple types of spells and trap cards but you’ll know them when you’ll see them.

At the start of day 2, players will draw cards from a pool of cards I designed in advance. This won’t be the deck, however cards in your deck may or may not be included in your card pool. Cards that originated from the draw pool will be bounced back to the draw pool at the very end.
There are normally 5 cards in the draw pool. There can be more or less, but usually you’ll know if this is the case.

Every player will have a field, and I will make a post that will show all of the cards that are on their field. Players are tied to their fields. There are 3 important parts

The Field: this is where your cards go…
The Graveyard: Most cards that leave the field will go here.
Banished: If a card were to be banished, it will go here.

There might be some terminology that I need to clear up, I’ll try to clear up anything that needs to be cleared up in thread, but I am trying to get this out and I don’t remember anything.
Look if there are things you don’t understand ask me, I’ll do my best to answer for you.

Srceenplay’s Field

Monsters on Field (3/5)
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (Monster | DARK): This card can only be summoned by banishing one monster you control. During the day, you can target a monster in anyone’s graveyard: Special summon it.
Sangan (Monster | DARK): Once per day, target 1 monster on the field: Destroy this card and the target. If this card is destroyed, you can special summon one monster from your deck.
Meteor Comet Black Dragon (Monster | DARK): During the night you can target a player. You will learn if their off-field ability can kill, block, or investigate someone during the night (You get your result in “they can kill, block, or investigate during the night” “no they cannot perform any of those actions during the night” or “no result”)

Spells/Traps on Field (0/5)

Graveyard

Black Stone of Legend (Monster | DARK): When this card is normal summoned, you can tribute this card to special summon one “Red-Eyes Black Dragon” from your deck.
Red-Eyes Black Dragon (Monster | DARK): To normally summon this card you must tribute 2 monsters on your side of the field. This card has no other special effects.
Red-Eyes Black Dragon (Monster | DARK): To normally summon this card you must tribute 2 monsters on your side of the field. This card has no other special effects.

Banished

Red-Eyes Baby Dragon (Monster | DARK): If this card ever leaves the field, you can special summon one Red-Eyes card from your graveyard or deck.

The Worst’s field
Monsters on Field (1/5)
Traptrix Rafflesia (Monster | EARTH): This card can only be special summon by tributing 2 monsters on your side of the field. This card cannot be summoned by other ways. Traptrix cards you control are uneffected by card effects. Twice per game and once per night, you may target someone. If they perform an action, their field will be destroyed.

Spells/Traps on the field (0/5)

Graveyard

Traptrix Myrmello (Monster | EARTH): If this card is summoned from the deck you can target 1 of your set spell or trap cards: Send it back to the deck and if you do change it with a different spell or trap card instead. If this card is special summoned from the graveyard you can target 1 card on the field: destroy it.
Traptrix Mantis (Monster | EARTH): When this card is normal summoned, special summon 1 traptrix card and resolve all of its effects.

Banished

Cutie Pie’s field
Cutie Pie is confirmed to be Toon World. Only toon cards can be played by Cutie Pie.

Monsters on Field (0/5)

Graveyard

Toon Cyber Dragon (Monster | LIGHT): If you control no other monsters you can summon this card without using your normal summon.

Banished

Toon Mermaid (Monster | WATER): This card can be summoned without using your normal summon.

Firebringer’s field

Monsters on Field (1/5)
Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (Monster | WIND): This card is uneffected by monster effects. During the night, you may target a player. You will learn who they visited, if anyone.

Graveyard
Banished

Erika Furudo’s field

Monsters on Field (2/5)
Gilasaurus (Monster | EARTH): If this is the first card you play during the day, everyone may chose to summon an additional monster during the day, including yourself.
Magical Scientist (Monster | DARK): During the day, and as many times as you wish, you may summon any of the fusion monsters listed on the full description here. These cards can only be summoned by this effect. You can only summon 8 fusion monsters max by this effect. Any fusion monsters special summoned by this card will leave the field during twilight.

Graveyard
Banished

Beesaysbeep’s Field

Monsters on Field (1/5)
Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon (Monster | LIGHT): This card cannot be normally summoned. If you control a Blue-Eyes White Dragon, you may send it back to the deck: special summon this card. This card cannot be targetted by card effects. This card’s name becomes “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” while it is on the field. Once per day you can target a player: destroy their field.

Graveyard

Sage with Eyes of Blue (Monster | LIGHT): When this card is normal summoned, you can send this card to the graveyard and send one monster from your deck to your graveyard. If you do, special summon a Blue-Eyes White Dragon.
White Stone of the Ancients (Monster | LIGHT): If this card is sent to the graveyard, at start of the next cycle all cards you control are uneffected by card effects.

Banished

Guccy’s field

Monsters on Field (3/5)
Spellbook Magician of Prophecy (Monster | WATER): During the day, if this card is on the field, you can play an additional spellbook card.
Spellbook Magician of Prophecy (Monster | WATER): During the day, if this card is on the field, you can play an additional spellbook card.
Dark Magician (Monster | DARK): To summon this card normally you must tribute two monsters on your side of the field. Once during the night, you can target a player. You will learn the type of actions that were performed on that player, if any.

Spells/Traps on Field (2/5)
The Grand Spellbook Tower (Field Spell): This card cannot leave the field unless it is destroyed. At the start of every day phase, if this card is on the field, you can play an additional spellbook card. During the day, you may target a spellbook card you played this phase. Add it to your hand and immediately replay it. This card is uneffected by card effects as long as you have a monster on your side of the field.
SET SPELL/TRAP

Graveyard

Spellbook of Secrets (Spell): You may play an additional spellbook card this turn. You can only play this card once per turn.
Spellbook of Power (Spell): Target a monster on the field. If that monster uses its abilities during the current day phase, you may play an additional spellbook card. If it uses its abilities during the night, at the start of the next day you may play an additional spellbook card.
Spellbook of Judgment (Spell): If you play 5 or more Spellbooks during this turn, you may special summon a monster from your deck. If you are the High Priestest of Prophecy, instead you may summon 2 monsters instead of 1 from your Off-Field Ability and use 2 Off-Field Abilities instead of 1. (NOTE: this does not count your summon)

Banished

SoundsofSilence’s field

Catspurr’s field

Monsters on Field (0/5)

Spells/Traps on Field (1/5)
Mass Driver (Continuous Spell): This card cannot leave your field no matter what. Everytime you tribute a monster, put 1 counter on this card. Once this card gains 20 counters, you can remove all of the counters on this card to target a player. They will be machoized and vanillalized pernamently, and their field will be nuked. No cards can be placed onto their field. This effect can only be used twice per game.

Graveyard

Dupe Frog (Monster | WATER): As long as this card is on the field all WATER monsters you control are uneffected by card effects.

Banished

Momrangal’s field

Monsters on Field (0/5)

Spells/Traps on the field (0/5)

Graveyard

Sangan (Monster | DARK): Once per day, target 1 monster on the field: Destroy this card and the target. If this card is destroyed, you can special summon one monster from your deck.
Yata Garasu (Monster | WIND): This card cannot be played on Day 1 until 4 real life days into Day 1. When this card is played, target a player. That player cannot draw or play cards during the next day phase and for the rest of the current day phase. At the end of the day, if this card is on the field, return it to it’s owners hand. This card is uneffected by other card effects.

Banished

D.D. Warrior Lady (Monster | LIGHT): Once per day, target 1 monster on the field. Banish both this and that card. Both this and that card will return to their owner’s fields at the start of the next day phase.

parsec’s field

Katsuki’s field

Monsters on Field (0/5)

Spells/Traps on Field (5/5)
SET SPELL/TRAP
SET SPELL/TRAP
SET SPELL/TRAP
SET SPELL/TRAP
SET SPELL/TRAP

Graveyard
Banished

Neymar’s field

Monsters on Field (0/5)

Spells/Traps on Field (1/5)
The Grand Spellbook Tower (Field Spell): This card cannot leave the field unless it is destroyed. At the start of every day phase, if this card is on the field, you can play an additional spellbook card. During the day, you may target a spellbook card you played this phase. Add it to your hand and immediately replay it. This card is uneffected by card effects as long as you have a monster on your side of the field.

Graveyard

Spellbook of Secrets (Spell): You may play an additional spellbook card this turn. You can only play this card once per turn.

Banished

All Role pms are out!
Ywall have 24 hours to confirm or 10/13 confirm, whichever one is quicker :]

This is one of the many things I’ve meant to clearify publicly, you forget these things when you kind of write up your mechanics posts on the spot.

Q: Are cards reusable each day?
A: Unless told otherwise, yes. The game was design to make it so you only have max 3 copies of 1 card in your deck unless told otherwise. So say Pot of Greed (card is in the same role pm) was used. If you have another copy of it in your deck, you can play it. If 3 of your Pot of Greeds are banished or in the graveyard, you can’t play Pot of Greed anymore until you find a way to put it back into your deck or your hand.

Cards in your draw pool only count as one copy since its not in your deck persay (unless told otherwise)