Duel Monsters ~D1~ (Abandoned)

BEEP

It was mostly cited because I got Elli mislynched as a town mason but it was relevant to the point at hand so. I did also cite tarot where I was town. :stuck_out_tongue:

Guccy plays the following card.
Spellbook Magician of Prophecy (Monster | WATER): During the day, if this card is on the field, you can play an additional spellbook card.

Guccy plays the following card
The Grand Spellbook Tower (Field Spell): This card cannot leave the field unless it is destroyed. At the start of every day phase, if this card is on the field, you can play an additional spellbook card. During the day, you may target a spellbook card you played this phase. Add it to your hand and immediately replay it. This card is uneffected by card effects as long as you have a monster on your side of the field.

WELCOME TO THE WOMBO MCCOMBO

Yes I remember that about you in the Tarot game, which is why I have accepted your game style as not Alignment Indicative.

I also have a slight town lean on you this game.

As for me? The exquisitly groomed catspurrrrrr…
I take to much,
other players don’t ‘get’ my play style.
And the only game I have played here I was scum.

All of which means I am Low Hanging Fruit.
Scum like to take advantage of low hanging fruit.

Which leaves me wondering about guccy and Erika.:busts_in_silhouette:

Erika Furudo plays the following card
Gilasaurus (Monster | EARTH): If this is the first card you play during the day, everyone may chose to summon an additional monster during the day, including yourself.
EVERYONE GETS TO SUMMON AN ADDITIONAL MONSTER DURING THE DAY

Erika Furudo plays the following card
Magical Scientist (Monster | DARK): During the day, and as many times as you wish, you may summon any of the following fusion monsters. These cards can only be summoned by this effect. You can only summon 8 fusion monsters max by this effect. Any fusion monsters special summoned by this card will leave the field during twilight.

• Roaring Ocean Snake (Monster | WATER): If this card is tributed, you can target another spell or trap card: destroy it.
  • Punished Eagle (Monster | WIND): If this card is tributed, you can target another monster card: destroy it.
  • Empress Judge (Monster | EARTH): If this card is tributed, you can target a player. You will learn if they have access to any private topics, and you will learn their flavor.
  • Dark Batler the Terrible (Monster | DARK): If this card is tributed, you can target a card on the field. It will be uneffected by other spell cards pernamently.
  • Fiend Skull Dragon (Monster | WIND): If this card is tributed, you can target a card on the field. It will be uneffected by other monster cards pernamently.
  • Ryu Senji (Monster | EARTH): If this card is tributed, you can target a card on the field. It will be uneffected by other trap cards pernamently.
  • Thousand-Eyes Restrict (Monster | DARK): While this card is on the field, other cards cannot be played. During the day, and once per game, you may target a monster. Equip it to this card. If this card were to be destroyed, the equipped monster will be destroyed instead.

I’ll update the fields later.

nah haha i laughed it was goodmeme

but i dont think cats as someone who doesn’t know you (?) would react that way

oh look the head who understands yugioh is here!

sidenote: any theories how any of this yugioh shit is relevant for alignment or gamesolving whatsoever?

None at all I got cards I am tempted to play but I is scared to :frowning:

Oh hey content!

It feels like beepsaysbeep is resigned to being lynched.

Gucci is your opinion of Firebringer’s alignment at all tied to beep’s alignment?

To Quote Kasuke from our Tarot game. I Don’t Think This Has Been Given Enough Attention!

In a Neighbourhood it is very common for one to be town and one to be scum.
Why aren’t we paying moe attention to this?

not rly

fire gut pings me town, it feels like town shitposting not scum shitposting

I’m in a neighbourhood with FA (Neymar now) (who hasn’t posted) too. And another one with Bee and Screen. Its not AI. Good try though.

Okay, so what do you think the purpose of several neighbourhoods in the game is?
I have only played in games with one neighbouthood with one scum and one town.

How are several neighbourhoods working to address the balance of the game?

This game has neighborhoods and I’m not in one.

This is not acceptable, alisae.

Two towns are usually called a Mason Board.
Lovers, both usually die if one is killed.

How does the Neighbouthood machanic work if it is not to have two unaligned players tied together?
Town and scum, town and indie etc?

:rofl: left Out! :rofl:

So am I!

Your site meta probably won’t translate to mod meta at m451.