Flip Flappers Mafia [TOWN WIN]

No, I wasn’t around. I replaced in on d2.

You guys, nobody even wants to go back and read?

Cats was advocating for my lynch for the following reason:

This was my explanation:

This was Cats’ response:

My response:

Cats’ follow up:

Final response from me:

Conclusion from Cats:

Just so we can keep going.

why are you quoting stuff from d2 as if it has any relevance. in the context of my post, where i was discussing possible reasons for erika’s death, her d2 reads are totally inconsequential.

shit man yeah i’m so scummy for asking people to lynch the guy I think is scum. you got me!

i feel like srceen is egging me into tunneling even harder onto you. that’s why i didn’t bother.
that and stuff from d1 is rarely important.

What do you mean why am I quoting stuff from D2? You don’t think it’s relevant at all? I’m trying to look at the trajectory. Erika’s views changed a lot, and she was jumping all over the place. I think that much is clear. And much of the stuff I quoted is from later too. It’s not like Erika had me as Scum from D3 on say, and had cleared you and Srceenplay. I was making the case that you were overstating your point. That’s all.

I’m not suggesting you are Scum because of that one post… c’mon man.

Erika is referring to this abandoned game, where srceen was scum:

a player’s reads on d2 are pretty irrelevant to why they died n3, yeah. from what you’ve quoted, the trajectory shows that she might have been on the correct path to finding scum. i don’t put a ton of stock into nightkill speculation obviously, but if we were to analyze that kill, you would certainly be the most likely suspect.

:thinking:

Well, I don’t see that NK the same as you do. Erika had made the point of highlighting those in the Mylo wagon:

Out of the three of us left, you are the only one that landed on both the Mylo wagon and the Cats wagon. Maybe you thought Erika would put two and two together?

Regardless, I’m gonna agree here that NK’s are hard to analyze or trust - they can be tailored to look a certain way. Look no further than the Elwood NK and what it did for proof.

Hahaha I actually find these to be funny.

I’m voting urist

Well I don’t think it’s a secret what I’m leaning towards. I’m just gonna have to re-run all of the arguments in my head and come back with a final decision.

I’ll sleep on it. Be back tomorrow.

One thing @Srceenplay, I know you are not one to articulate all of your thoughts and all that, but maybe you want to try here a bit to explain what your thinking is. This is for the game after all. Or at least point to what you think is key.

Please be advised that there are ~36 hours left in the game day.

What does my thinking matter atm?

I don’t know, I just want to see how you look at the game, though you signaling that you’re gonna vote for Urist is clear enough.

You refused earlier to share much so I was just seeing if you wanted to add anything.

I didn’t think I ever refused anything.

What’s your reasoning to question me at the 11th hour?

You are thinking about my question way too hard. I asked you this earlier:

And you answered this:

So you aren’t giving me much to work off of, but given how I’m looking at things and the fact that you seem to agree, I think we’ll be alright.

If you’re town, that is a horrible idea.
Take a look at my play. I’ve played like shit but my motivation is town.

I drove the Mylo mislynch, but I also gave him a thousand chances and actively encouraged him to participate so that I could change my mind if it turned out I was wrong. If I were scum I would not have risked losing the mislynch in such a way.

I was on the cats wagon, but I did do my best to figure out whether his claim made sense in the setup as we knew it. In the end, I voted him for two reasons:

1. Because there was something off about his claim and I felt that his role and claimed actions didn’t quite make sense.
  2. Because of what I thought was a hammer attempt on Elli. In hindsight I may have overreacted a bit on this, but oh well. At the very least Nanook was with me in thinking it was weird.

Look at my d4 play. I reprimand Andres for voting Nanook in what might be lylo, because I think there’s a vague possibility of you claiming some sort of guilty (in which case it would be a 50/50 between you and the other person). Do you think I would persuade him to unvote a townie if I were scum?
And after you admit to lying, I’m the first to vote for Elli. Do you think I would start a wagon on my scumbuddy at that stage of the game? And then sacrifice all the bussing brownie points by unvoting and derailing the wagon? There’s no way I would do that as scum.

Since you are both saying that you’re going to vote me, whichever of you is town needs to evaluate my play and see that it is chaotic, turbulent and just plain bad - in other words, everything a vanilla townie should be.