Demonic Mafia Town Win!

I was pretty cleared after day one I think due to the role pm stuff and how I was fake claiming vig to be targeted

no that definitely was something any scum player could do. along with claiming whemeā€™s flip confirmed you.

we had fake role pms etc

Again, I donā€™t think the way I came out with it is something that scum would do. Elli has a really good post about it

tbh I was getting paranoid that you were on your Gambit hoe shit.

Thanks for the game Clem

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

gg fam

Like I said in the dead thread: the setup was punishing to scum if they dropped to 1 member. It had to be, too. Even though a lot of game design ideas on its own were bizarre choices to make such as the closest to a clear town gets here is xRosenā€™s roleblock + tierā€™s role, but they trade it for derekā€™s scum role :laughing: so that doesnā€™t really do town favors. More defensive scum powers/our fourth being more like a traitor (though we had a good idea they existed before the game began)/dispersed factional kill that was shared with town were all harming scum, town really didnā€™t get much in return.

The game was well balanced but you have to understand the entirety of the game. Anyone taking one idea and trying to balance 9:4 (or 9:3.5) with it could fuck it up.

Hereā€™s a link to the role PM template: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jXnvqaP01DOrv6yLsP9BJnISEBgNtARV4NR-k9trEmE/edit?usp=sharing

Iā€™ve pinged Elli to release the PTs, will edit them in here when he does. (Or when Chess does SlackingElliā€™s work for him.)

Angel Board: Heavenly Telepathy (Demonic Mafia Mason Board)
Divine Entity Board: Isn't It Divine? (Demonic Mafia)
Divine Entity Board plus M2: Divinity Plus One
Dead chat: The After-Afterlife (Demonic Mafia Dead Chat)

Not contained in the role PM template: after three scum died, at the start of the first twilight with just one scum alive theyā€™d get a ā€œboostā€ in the form of three extra powers. One theyā€™d get no matter what: a delayed kill, they target Player X on Twilight Y, that player dies at the start of Day Y+2 as if they were the TK or NK (so for example: Target UFO T7, UFO dies at the start of D9). The other two they got dependedā€“if there were any unused Angel abilities theyā€™d inherit those (except for the vig shot), If not, they would get modified versions of two randomly chosen non-Gabriel powers (Dan got modified versions of the Asmodeus and Belphegor powers).

Oh, the other thing not contained in the template is that Gabrielā€™s power auto triggered on them dying.

In retrospect, I wish Iā€™d made it so the other Angels inherited the power after Gabrielā€™s death instead and it only auto-triggered if all 3 of them died without it being used, but hindsight is 50/50.

I can release topics too @Nanook

Thanks, think thatā€™s all of them!

There is a dead thread