Demonic Mafia Town Win!

I thought u were scummy town aka a good shot that wasnt elwood

Well I wanted to shoot elli but

No way was I gonna get agreement for that

T_T

Whatever at least I get credit for masterfully trolling UFO fever

I was pretty cleared after day one I think due to the role pm stuff and how I was fake claiming vig to be targeted

no that definitely was something any scum player could do. along with claiming wheme’s flip confirmed you.

we had fake role pms etc

Again, I don’t think the way I came out with it is something that scum would do. Elli has a really good post about it

tbh I was getting paranoid that you were on your Gambit hoe shit.

Thanks for the game Clem

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

gg fam

Like I said in the dead thread: the setup was punishing to scum if they dropped to 1 member. It had to be, too. Even though a lot of game design ideas on its own were bizarre choices to make such as the closest to a clear town gets here is xRosen’s roleblock + tier’s role, but they trade it for derek’s scum role :laughing: so that doesn’t really do town favors. More defensive scum powers/our fourth being more like a traitor (though we had a good idea they existed before the game began)/dispersed factional kill that was shared with town were all harming scum, town really didn’t get much in return.

The game was well balanced but you have to understand the entirety of the game. Anyone taking one idea and trying to balance 9:4 (or 9:3.5) with it could fuck it up.

Here’s a link to the role PM template: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jXnvqaP01DOrv6yLsP9BJnISEBgNtARV4NR-k9trEmE/edit?usp=sharing

I’ve pinged Elli to release the PTs, will edit them in here when he does. (Or when Chess does SlackingElli’s work for him.)

Angel Board: Heavenly Telepathy (Demonic Mafia Mason Board)
Divine Entity Board: Isn't It Divine? (Demonic Mafia)
Divine Entity Board plus M2: Divinity Plus One
Dead chat: The After-Afterlife (Demonic Mafia Dead Chat)

Not contained in the role PM template: after three scum died, at the start of the first twilight with just one scum alive they’d get a “boost” in the form of three extra powers. One they’d get no matter what: a delayed kill, they target Player X on Twilight Y, that player dies at the start of Day Y+2 as if they were the TK or NK (so for example: Target UFO T7, UFO dies at the start of D9). The other two they got depended–if there were any unused Angel abilities they’d inherit those (except for the vig shot), If not, they would get modified versions of two randomly chosen non-Gabriel powers (Dan got modified versions of the Asmodeus and Belphegor powers).

Oh, the other thing not contained in the template is that Gabriel’s power auto triggered on them dying.

In retrospect, I wish I’d made it so the other Angels inherited the power after Gabriel’s death instead and it only auto-triggered if all 3 of them died without it being used, but hindsight is 50/50.

I can release topics too @Nanook

Thanks, think that’s all of them!

There is a dead thread