Run face first into a wall

shush

GL guys.

Ms is probably jester. Only vote them in kuli

Lylo

inb4 scum flip

jester would fit

VC 3-12 - FINAL

Srceenplay: 5 (Mantis, Andresvmb, Urist, catspurr, Judge Mental)
Josh: 1 (Metal Sonic)
Mantis: 1 (Srceenplay)

Not voting: 2 (Josh, pyx)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: September 7, 2018 4:00 AM

This topic will close automatically 30 minutes after the deadline.

Mod Notes:

• Josh v/la
  • :slight_smile:

Links
Day 1 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!
Day 2 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!
Day 3 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

A Lynch Has Been Achieved

Just as you’re about to go off duty, there’s a communication from the Promenade. Given all the mayhem on the Promenade the last few shifts, you frown, thinking this is going to be another long evening.

It’s not a fire. It’s not a malfunction.

"There’s some kind of creature wriggling around down here. Small. Maybe 30 centemeters in length.
Can someone come down and have a look?"

The duty officer nods in your direction. "Find out what it is. And deal with it."

When you arrive on the Promenade, the small crowd parts and makes a path for you. There is indeed some kind of small creature lying on the deck plating.

"It seems to be getting weaker by the minute. I don’t think it’s meant for this kind of environment"

"I think it’s a Trill. We learned about them from Mrs. O’Brien," a child pipes up.

Whatever it is, it’s completely still and flaccid, now. You call sick bay, but you’re pretty sure it’s too late.

What’s a trill doing on the promenade, with no host in sight?

Srceenplay was

Welcome! You are Dax, aligned with the Prophets.

Abilities:

• You are a 2-shot Symbionte. Each night, you can merge with (visit) a player and protect them from night kills. You cannot be directly targeted when you visit a player, but any investigative action taken on the player you protect will also receive information about you.

Win Condition:

• You win when all threats to the Prophets have been eliminated or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Night 3 Begins now and will end on September 3, 2018 9:00 PM (Europe: Paris), September 3, 2018 12:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

Please note, I’ve modified the Night 3 deadline. I forgot it’s Labor Day Weekend in the US. The game can re-convene on Tuesday if people won’t be back from their holidays on Monday. PM me and let me know if Tuesday would be better.

Night’s end is in approximately 13 hours.

False alarm. Not processing night actions for another hour!

NOW night actions are being processed!

Your communicator chirps. But you’ve been awake for a while, thinking about the strange and violent happenings on the space station. Thefts? Maybe. Deaths? Certainly. Horrifying accidents? Absolutely. You slap your communicator badge and are informed that there’s been a disturbance on the housing decks and it looks like someone was murdered. You head over to investigate.

No blood this time, but you find Josh lying in the quarters doorway. The door keeps trying to swish closed, but senses Josh’s body and retreats back into the bulkhead, only to emerge again and again.

Josh’s face has an agonized expression, and there are what look like burn marks on his ornate garments.

Josh was

Welcome! You are Ishka (Moogie), aligned with the Prophets.

Abilities:

• You can target a player each night. If that player has any property or personal effects and is susceptible to your wiles, you will acquire their property. You will leave behind an article of clothing as a token of respect.

• It’s possible that something you acquire could change your abilities.

Win Condition:

• You win when all threats to the Prophets have been eliminated or nothing can prevent that from happening.

VC 4-1 Day 4 Begins!

Not voting: 9 (Catspurr, Metal Sonic, Urist, pyx, Andresvmb, Judge Mental, Mantis)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline: September 15, 2018 4:00 AM

This topic will close automatically 30 minutes after the deadline.

Mod Notes:

• :slight_smile:

Links
Day 1 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!
Day 2 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!
Day 3 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!
Day 4 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

@DS9

RESET