Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

that was a weird choice

@MetalSonic

what are your thoughts

RIP Josh
I also think it’s a bit of a weird choice considering the suspicion on him yesterday.
Either he was on to something or the scum feel safe enough to kill potential mislynches. Or both.

Anyway before I’m quicklynched I wanna give the thread a quick glance so that I can leave you with some thoughts that you will ultimately ignore completely.

I was sleep walking last night

Also sorry @Srceenplay :confused: really thought you were scum.

was the message as close to identical as MS was reporting?

any results to report urist?

For now I am going to assume all claimed town specials are telling the truth.
Get all their results, and then decide who we will lynch.

@pyx who did you protect anyone?
@Urist who did you race assess? Anyone?
@Andresvmb, did you use your power? anything to report?
AND
@Metal Sonic, if mantis was sleep walking then maybe you have been blocked before and now should be able to use your power.
It is time for you to come clean and tell all.

I don’t think he’d have been lynched ahead of a number of others. If town were not so dumb they’d have realised josh was the closest we had to cleared town.

That’s a weird choice. I would have probably helped lynch Josh ahead of others. I said as much. I would guess Scum is trying to narrow the potential lynch pool for most players to Town targets. Which means that we need to think hard if we want to vote for Urist. Though like I told Cats last night, I am still very open to this possibility.

I am VT basically. All I have is the ability to enter the Celestial Temple with the Orb. That’s all.

I am sure you told us how you got the orb, but I don’t remember sorry.
Can you tell us again? Or flag where the conversation happened?

Also, I have something relativey minor to report. I figured I would target a player unlikely to have an Orb because I had proven that I was who I claimed to be. So I visited Pyx. He did not have an Orb. However, since Josh was NK’ed, it looks like the universe decided to give me the Orb back (that’s who I originally chose to take the Orb from). I was also left with a scarf. Which means Josh picked me for the Orb stealing. Just as an FYI.

Bit confused.

You had Josh’s orb because you were in the CT with urist and me, last night.
You tried pyx last night to see if he had an orb, no result.
Apparently Josh tried to barter his Orb back from you, because you now have an orb and a scarf?

That’s correct.

Yes it was. Even the bit about sick bay

I don’t know that I even want to talk to the ‘late night’ crew that lynches Screenplay ‘early’ after I’ve gone to bed. And I realise y’all are likely not on my East coast Amerka time.

Who do you think I targeted?

thanks.

anyone want to place odds on scum pointing their night action at them self ?

also, @MetalSonic you didn’t report the sick bay thing until after N2. Why not?