Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

VC 2-24 - FINAL

Cabd: 6 (Metal Sonic, Urist, Andresvmb, Judge Mental, pyx, Mantis)
Metal Sonic: 1 (Josh)
Urist: 1 (Srceenplay)

Not voting: 2 (cabd, catspurr)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: August 25, 2018 4:00 AM

This topic will close automatically 30 minutes after the deadline.

Mod Notes: :slight_smile:

Links
Day 1 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!
Day 2 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

A Lynch Has Been Achieved!

And you thought yesterday was rough. You never even reached Ops today. You were called to Engineering to see if you could make any sense of the strange computer and sensor overloads happening all over the Promenade level of the space station. Food replicator failures, alarms, small fires, you name it. If you didn’t know better you’d think Deep Space 9 is falling apart. The late afternoon fire, though, it was the worst. Acrid eye-searing smoke poured from several wall panels at once, and then energy discharges crackled along the wall and floors.

Of course, it was one of the quiet crew members who seemed to hang back and jump nervously with ever new malfunction who was assigned to get the panel cover off and survey the damage.

Not a good idea. When the worker pried off the cover, the biggest, reddest, sparkiest discharge of the day snaked through the air and a Bajoran bystander was caught right in the chest. There wasn’t enough left to even take to sick bay.

You feel sick. This is going to be one huge diplomatic incident.

Cabd was

Kai Winn Adami, 2-Shot roleblocker aligned with the Cult of the Pah-wraiths.

Night 2 Begins Now and will end on August 27, 2018 6:00 PM (Europe: Paris), August 27, 2018 9:00 AM (America: Los Angeles)

If you have a night action, please submit it before that time

Processing night actions now.

You are almost surprised there were no disturbances to wake you up. It’s a relief to just get up, get ready, and head to Ops.

No one died last night!

VC 3-1 Day 3 Begins!

Not voting: 9 (srceenplay, Catspurr, Josh, Metal Sonic, Urist, pyx, Andresvmb, Judge Mental, Mantis)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: September 7, 2018 4:00 AM

This topic will close automatically 30 minutes after the deadline.

Mod Notes:

• Josh v/la
  • :slight_smile:

Links
Day 1 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

@DS9

RESET

VOTE: Josh

VOTE: Josh

really?

Anyone want hear my guilty?

I’m interested.

I was also thinking of voting Josh when I came into thread

do i actually have to come in here and defend josh
wtf guys why do you make me do this
just because he pushed MS and argued for occam’s razor doesn’t mean he’s scum

there are 9 alive right, making it 5 to lynch?

I agree that it’s 5 needed to lynch, and I agree with holding off on Josh. Is someone doubting his claim?

Why do we think no one died last night?

Srceen, who do you have as a guilty?

I’m willing to listen. I just thought it made sense to put some pressure on Josh, given that he’s most probably wrong about MS (unless anyone here thinks that Scum would roleblock another Scum player and have them face each other D2, which I can’t see to be honest).

I stated it loud and clear that if MS flipped Town that I would look at Josh really hard. This is as close as we’re going to get to that outcome without actually flipping MS.

I just think Josh looked a wee better yesterday, more townish. I still have him bottom of the good guys - maybe an Indie 3P, but I’d think remaining mafia have something other than a swao meet going on, especially with cabd flipping straight-up 2-shot Roleblocker.

fixt!