Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

Night 3 Begins now and will end on September 3, 2018 9:00 PM (Europe: Paris), September 3, 2018 12:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

Please note, I’ve modified the Night 3 deadline. I forgot it’s Labor Day Weekend in the US. The game can re-convene on Tuesday if people won’t be back from their holidays on Monday. PM me and let me know if Tuesday would be better.

Night’s end is in approximately 13 hours.

False alarm. Not processing night actions for another hour!

NOW night actions are being processed!

Your communicator chirps. But you’ve been awake for a while, thinking about the strange and violent happenings on the space station. Thefts? Maybe. Deaths? Certainly. Horrifying accidents? Absolutely. You slap your communicator badge and are informed that there’s been a disturbance on the housing decks and it looks like someone was murdered. You head over to investigate.

No blood this time, but you find Josh lying in the quarters doorway. The door keeps trying to swish closed, but senses Josh’s body and retreats back into the bulkhead, only to emerge again and again.

Josh’s face has an agonized expression, and there are what look like burn marks on his ornate garments.

Josh was

Welcome! You are Ishka (Moogie), aligned with the Prophets.

Abilities:

• You can target a player each night. If that player has any property or personal effects and is susceptible to your wiles, you will acquire their property. You will leave behind an article of clothing as a token of respect.

• It’s possible that something you acquire could change your abilities.

Win Condition:

• You win when all threats to the Prophets have been eliminated or nothing can prevent that from happening.

VC 4-1 Day 4 Begins!

Not voting: 9 (Catspurr, Metal Sonic, Urist, pyx, Andresvmb, Judge Mental, Mantis)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline: September 15, 2018 4:00 AM

This topic will close automatically 30 minutes after the deadline.

Mod Notes:

• :slight_smile:

Links
Day 1 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!
Day 2 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!
Day 3 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!
Day 4 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

@DS9

RESET

that was a weird choice

@MetalSonic

what are your thoughts

RIP Josh
I also think it’s a bit of a weird choice considering the suspicion on him yesterday.
Either he was on to something or the scum feel safe enough to kill potential mislynches. Or both.

Anyway before I’m quicklynched I wanna give the thread a quick glance so that I can leave you with some thoughts that you will ultimately ignore completely.

I was sleep walking last night

Also sorry @Srceenplay :confused: really thought you were scum.

was the message as close to identical as MS was reporting?

any results to report urist?

For now I am going to assume all claimed town specials are telling the truth.
Get all their results, and then decide who we will lynch.

@pyx who did you protect anyone?
@Urist who did you race assess? Anyone?
@Andresvmb, did you use your power? anything to report?
AND
@Metal Sonic, if mantis was sleep walking then maybe you have been blocked before and now should be able to use your power.
It is time for you to come clean and tell all.

I don’t think he’d have been lynched ahead of a number of others. If town were not so dumb they’d have realised josh was the closest we had to cleared town.

That’s a weird choice. I would have probably helped lynch Josh ahead of others. I said as much. I would guess Scum is trying to narrow the potential lynch pool for most players to Town targets. Which means that we need to think hard if we want to vote for Urist. Though like I told Cats last night, I am still very open to this possibility.

I am VT basically. All I have is the ability to enter the Celestial Temple with the Orb. That’s all.

I am sure you told us how you got the orb, but I don’t remember sorry.
Can you tell us again? Or flag where the conversation happened?