Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

(I think yes)

VOTE: Srceenplay

I just did a deep dive into D1 and D2 (I was looking through Mantis’ posts to confirm that Mantis had been consistently Scum reading Srceenplay, which btw checks out), and I am now convinced that Srceenplay is Scum. If he flips Town, we lynch Urist.

Judge and Mantis are my top two Town reads now.

1 Like

MS is also almost certainly Town. And Pyx provided a crucial vote to lynch Cabd, so I really would rather avoid that. I think it’s lazy that we’re trying to lynch Pyx just to sort him.

1 Like

VOTE: Srceenplay

i only voted pyx because it looked like we weren’t getting a srceen lynch.

Cats is unlikely to be Scum as well. So not voting there.

Scum in {Srceenplay, Josh, Urist}. I would lynch in that order too.

It’s different for you
 cause I have a bit of meta on pyx

Alright, lets sort this.

UNVOTE: PYX

VOTE: SRCEENPLAY

Sort

I will concede to this. IF screen flips town, we flip Urist. I don’t think that’ll have to happen though

I’m just sheeping Andre.
Bahhh Bahhhh

VC 3-12

Srceenplay: 4 (Mantis, Andresvmb, Urist, catspurr)
Pyx: 1 (Judge Mental)
Josh: 1 (Metal Sonic)
Mantis: 1 (Srceenplay)

Not voting: 3 (Andresvmb Josh, pyx)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: September 7, 2018 4:00 AM

This topic will close automatically 30 minutes after the deadline.

Mod Notes:

• Josh v/la
  • :slight_smile:

Links
Day 1 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!
Day 2 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!
Day 3 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

I’m honest
Kill urist

@Mental

:ohyes:

I’ll post my deep dive in case anybody cares to read it.

From re-reading, I can see that I was way off at the beginning of D2, coming out and voting for Judge Mental. Urist and Mantis agree that Cabd was suspicious, with Urist apologizing for voting for derailing the wagon, and votes for Cabd in #1740, with Mantis following right after in #1747 (clarifying that you were sheeping _fferyllt in #1813). Notice that Judge Mental also gets on the wagon in #1755, putting some real pressure on Cabd. Srceen was still arguing that the AD slot (Judge Mental) and Mantis are probably the remaining Scum (#1814). Urist backtracks on Cabd in #1805, switching to Judge (who had moved onto Cabd). Mantis questions the switch in #1808, and Urist explains that Nanook had defended the slot (while moving onto Smilodon really fast) in #1810. You do express some doubts about Cabd in #1858 and #1860 (thinking that would be rather simple), but don’t move your vote yet until Srceenplay votes you in #1861, which makes you vote him back in #1863. Judge pushes Cabd in #1884 (as well as Srceenplay), and I finally seem to be heading in the right direction in #1905 (and away from Judge and Mantis), and actually argue that flipping Cabd is probably our best course of action in #1921, finally switching to Cabd in #1927, which makes me the second vote on Cabd after Judge.

Srceen btw continues to bash Judge (even after I have moved away from Judge). Urist mentions in #1998 that he might vote for Cabd, and Cats votes for Cabd in #2018. So at this point, Cabd is being almost universally Scum read. Cabd tries to get out of the bad situation in #2046, and Mantis’ first reaction is to maybe not lynch Cabd (#2050). Only after the claim from Cabd about MS do Judge, Cats and I unvote (#2070, #2071, #2073), though Cats does not “automatically believe Cabd”. Srceen jumps in between and votes for Metal in #2079. Cats is the first one back in the Cabd wagon in #2123. Josh also decides to tilt the balance in favor of MS in #2138, and Mantis follows in #2151. I was actually leaning more negatively on Cabd (#2183). Cats unvotes in #2246 (after a lot of pretty useless back and forth in there, with a vote on Pyx by Judge). Mantis gets back on Cabd in #2251 (this is after some waffling from Cabd about the MS track), which Urist tries to move Mantis away from (#2253, #2260). Cats sides with Mantis (#2261). Srceen still has not voted for Cabd, and moves onto Judge (#2278). Urist also makes it very clear that he would like to end with a Pyx vote for the day (#2284). And I follow (#2290). Urist is still pushing Cabd as maybe not the Scum (#2302). Srceen moves onto Urist (#2317), and Urist admits that if Cabd flips Scum, he’ll “eat rope” for it (#2318). Srceen argues to only lynch Cabd if Urist flips Scum (#2319), and Urist admits that he probably gets speedlynched if that were to happen (#2322). Mantis still likes her Cabd vote (#2343), but ends up moving to Pyx in (#2344). Cats moves onto Urist in #2389 after Urist continues to push Pyx, and Judge suggests Cabd is a better way to solve the MS/Cabd conundrum in #2390. Cats is suspicious of Urist leading the Town away from Cabd/MS (#2407), but Unvotes (#2409). Mantis switches onto MS on #2455, but only after having a detailed discussion with Judge (#2453). Urist chimes in about MS/Cabd in #2505, still suggesting that Cabd might be Town (as well as potentially MS). However, Mantis and Urist get into some discussion where Urist suggest that Cabd is lying about his tracker (#2518). Scenarios and roles are analyzed, and Judge ends up with an MS vote in #2536. I follow in #2548. Urist pushes back against lynching MS (#2555), and is sure that it is always a bad idea (#2559), as well as backing from lynching Pyx (after I say that it would be hard for me to trust him if Pyx flips Town). Srceen also gives Urist crap for this. Cats redirects back to MS/Cabd in #2597. Srceen tries to redirect the wagon onto Judge (#2622). Cats votes for MS (#2641), though quickly unvotes. Srceen tries to pile on the pressure onto MS (#2666), and is accused of gamethrowing by MS. Judge unvotes after the pressure from MS and some Towny posting (#2686), and I park my vote on Pyx. Judge goes back to MS (#2695). Srceen Unvotes (#2716), saying “it does not feel right”. Judge follows (#2738). Mantis goes back to voting Srceenplay (#2745), while suggesting that Cabd might still be the Scum (#2746). Srceen moves towards voting Judge (#2749), and Mantis questions that vote.

Srceen makes the Doc claim (#2763), and Mantis unvotes, moving towards MS at Srceen’s behest. Cats follows (#2786). Urist and I unvote Pyx. Mantis unvotes after some back and forth with MS (#2813), and votes for Josh. Mantis again suggests Cabd “for doing nothing” (#2827), and votes for Cabd (#2829). Judge follows (#2831). MS then votes for Cabd after agreeing with Judge and Mantis (#2856), though Judge switches back to MS (#2867). Mantis moves back to Josh (#2876), as does MS. Urist follows with a vote on Josh (#2879), and Srceen says that the MS/Cabd saga needs to be cleared up, and votes for MS (#2891). MS is the first back on Cabd in #2935, and I decide to vote MS to help sort the two (#2941). Cats unvotes MS and moves to Cabd after some more MS posting (#2967), and Urist finally goes back to Cabd (#2970). Josh refuses to vote for Cabd (#2976), saying he’ll only vote MS, and Cats suggests a No Lynch. Pyx also leans MS among MS/Cabd (#2982). Mantis firms up her skepticism of Cabd (#2990), and much later ends up hammering (#3113). Cats agrees that Cabd is to be flipped (#2992). Judge moves back (#2996), making Cabd the larger wagon over MS. I follow (just to help achieve a lynch really) in #3007. Judge unvotes one more time (#3031), votes MS (#3045) [3 hours prior to deadline], and Cats unvotes for a final time (#3052). Urist urges Cats to get back on Cabd, and Judge actually gets back on Cabd (#3058). Srceen votes for Urist (!) [#3067], but fails to derail the wagon on Cabd. Urist, convinced he might be NK’ed, posts his reads list (#3098). Pyx then comes with a critical vote on Cabd (#3108). And Mantis hammers (#3113).

By my count, Srceen did not vote for Cabd once the whole day.

1 Like

this isn’t exactly a bastion of towniness. i don’t see why he was nitpicking this much on Cabd’s plain old tracker claim. kinda looks like distancing but whatever. i’ll look closer in the unlikely event that srceen actually flips bulletproof doctor.

Wow that was longer than I thought. Sorry about that.

Yeah. Only because Screen said they didn’t like my earlier post.

VOTE: screen

@fferyllt I think we’re there!