Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

I’ve been waffling and holding back and questioning myself all game, but it all kind of snapped into focus with the NotMafia flip.

I wonder if they killed Josh, or if they tried to kill me and Josh got in the way. Given how worthless I was on day 1 and 2, maybe the former, but they might have thought Josh hammering again made him an easy lynch?

Anyway, Erika please vote with me today.

Reasons?

Various, but the main one is your over-the-top aggro. It’s not real

…but it is real. Very real.

Like, regardless of alignment, Nanook getting annoyed in a mafia game is a given.

It’s not town aggro. It’s posturing.

Especially a game that starts before it’s supposed to and I can’t get a handle on for various reasons.

Like, regardless of alignment, I’m going to be annoyed and in a bad mood this game. I kind of hate shitposting games.

Eh, whatever. Flip me and let’s get to the AARs then, so I can call most of you dumbasses and vow off shitposting games.

Sledging NM for not claiming when he wasn’t around to claim once his wagon took off is not a town thought process or stance.

He was an innocent child. That didn’t claim. And got lynched. Which put us at LYLO. That’s fucking annoying.

It’s not annoying to you, though. It’s convenient.

So you’re saying that me expressing annoyance is scummy and not a town mindset, but also that I’m not annoyed.

OK.

tw[quote=“Nanook, post:353, topic:1009, full:true”]
So you’re saying that me expressing annoyance is scummy and not a town mindset, but also that I’m not annoyed.

OK.
[/quote]
That’s an interesting attempt to slide past my point. Mere annoyance isn’t the issue.

I mean…I’m going off what you said, so I don’t know how that’s me trying to slide past anything lol

Overdone, over the top and over and over again. That’s what rings so false. It pinged on day 2, but shiny things happened.

Also, though it’s not the main reason I believe you’re scum, but your TW pushes feel like they’re based on spun sugar, I get very little sense that you ever actually take info in and rethink the game. And that’s something any town player should have done overnight. You come back in exactly where you left off on day 2.

I think your partner is kts. Maybe you guys did shoot Josh directly. He was probably the most likely to get kts lynched.

Done.

VOTE: Nanook
if I’m pants on head wrong I have more to say post-game. also I doubt I’m gonna realise I’m pants on head wrong with Nanook’s posting lol.

I had two scumreads yesterday. I was pretty sure one was scum, just wasn’t sure which one. The one I wasn’t as sure on flipped town—why shouldn’t I come in wanting to kill the other?

“Over the top” is an annoying scumread. I’m an over the top person sometimes in mafia. To be fair, as both alignments, so it’s not exactly a town tell either. Not sure if you’ve seen this in live games or not, but yeah, that’s just how I am sometimes. Used to getting scumread for it by now, but it’s still annoying that it happens literally every game. Guess you guys don’t have that meta on me, so I can’t be too mad.

That’s L-1

kts, you’re welcome to bus