Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

I’m a vape flavor vendor. On night 1 I targeted Urist, and very lightly crumbed it because fruit-vendoring to a person who dies is just this side of not doing anything at all. On night 2 I targeted Josh and didn’t bother to crumb.

Anyway, a bodyguard, inno child, fruit vendor and ungated tracker in a 9p game would be insanely townsided. I would be skeptical of a tracker claim even without knowledge of my own PR, but there is no chance whatsoever you’re town.

VOTE: KTS

I hate leaving Nanook alive given you could see his giving up in his posts today, but this is a 1v1 based on our claims.

Josh had you dead to rights that Urist’s n1 death pointed right at you. Should have listened to my gut about him instead of waffling and questioning myself.

what does your role do

and thats pretty okay for your vote to be on me if it means erika cant freely hammer anymore. gotta suck to have inactive teammate in lylo

You wouldn’t know. Nanook’s active in games regardless of his alignment.

It’s a fruit vendor. I give people flavored vapes at night.

1 Like

so you rolecopped me, okay

now i have to figure out the exact order of events, ugh

it could be very likely you made the kills n1 and n2, and that erika is the rolecop. killing urist n1 for you while i assume erika cops josh, then you kill josh and cop me after the ic lynch to try and figure out the last of the game to reach your agenda.

your “crumb” isn’t believable and just a setup for a fakeclaim down the road maybe as goon. my read progression and general play is out in the open and obvious power role equity, and my actions have made sense. you being a fruit vender, as a direct contrast to my role, and you having visited both dead players on the nights they were killed is not only unlikely, but it’s completely unbelievable.

lol.

If I were faking a claim it would have been a lot more impressive than a fucking fruit vendor.

And you spewed Erika town there.

tw, Erika town. You, Nanook, scum.

not necessarily. picking fruit vender means you have a fallback point if theres a tracker or watcher in the game. obviously im here, so picking that makes your claim more believable and casts shade on my role. it’s a smart play and creates the wifom situation.

actually, you might have copped not mafia n1 and took a chance on josh. hmm.

I’m done talking with scum for now. Back in a while.

@Nanook @the_worst you two i’m pretty sure are confirmed town due to the order of events that has happened. i’ll break it down for you guys, so you can win the game for us.

qh on vizzy, ferry kills urist as an obvious kill choice, and erika either cops not mafia or josh. i think it makes more sense erika cops not mafia here as that gives reason for her hard push on him d2.

d2 not mafia lynch goes through as persuaded by mainly erika, and i’m going to have to check ffery’s involvement in that. n2, they cop me and kill josh. i think they kill josh because of him calling out ffery d1, and his strength in a lylo situation. the rule of 3, josh calling out me nanook and ffery, applies in this situation.

they come into the game today and wait until a town member places a vote, and then they try to qh. erikas afk though, so that fell through.

i don’t think there’s a universe where me and nanook make sense as scum anyway. you can try and make that claim though, but it’s absolutely ridiculous lol. you’d have been better taking control d1 and creating a nanook and tw scumteam. @fferyllt

@Nanook @the_worst remember to unvote before erika gets back or we lose

You’re actually worried you or Nanook are going down today.

It does come down to today though. If we lynch either one of you, then the other falls on Day 4. If I get lynched the game ends.

tw pretty much had the game figured out by the end of day 2, so kudos for that.

none of this disputes any of the points i made on why the game is solved with you and erika, nor does it craft an unlikely nanook and me game. i expected better from your scum game. :frowning:

to accurately show how you’ve approached this.

"You’re actually worried you or Erika are going down today.

It does come down to today though. If we lynch either one of you, then the other falls on Day 4. If I get lynched the game ends.

josh pretty much had a scum locked day 1, so kudos for that."

And you’re playing from my scum lylo playbook, which is interesting because my scum lylo play is pretty weak. Even though you’re outright calling me scum and your role claim makes this a 1v1 you’re not voting me.

want nanook and tw to get here before i make any plays. telling them to unvote while i’m voting is in concept silly disregarding the context, and lylo, i don’t know if you guys know, is something not to be rushed. i have a lot of time to win the game for us, so i don’t need to quicken the pace.