Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

This was a fun game :roll_eyes:

Letā€™s get to the AAR already.

This was not a fun game for town. Not sure how it would have felt for scum. If Iā€™m right about you and kts then you basically didnā€™t have to break a sweat this game. Just tunnel a little here and there and let town self-combust.

Note the eye roll indicating sarcasm.

This game sucked. I hate shitposting games.

I caught the sarcasm.

Yeah but youā€™re like this beautiful paper machĆ© of over the top and phoney. + KTS jumping in yday and calling me out for pushing lynchbait then having no real reaction to my cruddy ā€œdonā€™t I always?ā€ joke which Iā€™m p sure he knows was a joke is p interesting

On reconsideration I donā€™tā€¦ really like Erika for scum with anyoneā€¦outside chance Iā€™ve been totally played by fairlylit but Iā€™m kinda ok rolling thw dice on that :sleeping:

But, like, Iā€™m not. I basically never fake being annoyed as scum, if Iā€™m annoyed by something in thread Iā€™m genuinely annoyed by it.

But yes, please, call me a phoney more, I just love it so much. I fucking live for people calling my communication style phoney over the internet, thatā€™s what gets me up in the morning.

Happy I could assist sweaty :]

Real talk, you want to scumread me, fine, whatever, youā€™re wrong but thatā€™s your right etc etc., but donā€™t call me phoney. Thatā€™s just rude and uncalled for.

I think itā€™s pretty obvious thatā€™s very specifically within the context of how Iā€™m interpreting your posts this gameā€¦ but it I have caused genuine offence Iā€™m sorry. :confused:

VC 3.1

Nanook (L-1): fferyllt, the_worst
the_worst (L-2): Nanook
Not Voting: Killthestory, ErikaFurudo

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is August 25th, 9:00 AM EST

DID YOU KNOW?: This post has been updated with flavor, a Role PM, and a deadline.

do any of you know how to play lylo?

please unvote. all of you.

anyone that drops a vote now is sitting at confirmed scum.

having read things over, let me drop some knowledge on you dweebs.

iā€™m a tracker. nanook visitied no one n1, and i tracked worst last night. he in similar fashion tracked no one. now, i donā€™t know what weā€™re looking at for a scum team, but i want everyone to claim before we do ANYTHING.

i think itā€™s possible that a mafia role didnā€™t use an action, but iā€™m also coming from the understanding that for 3 prs of an ic, a bodyguard, and a tracker, theyā€™d have to have maybe 2 power roles for themselves that necessitate both visiting each night. thats where my nanook tr spawned d1 (for reference), and why the worst is now a woat townie in my eyes.

this isnā€™t including ffery softing a pr and never having anything to do with it or any revealed information today in lylo. her telling erika to hammer makes me realize that through poe iā€™ve probably located the scum team.

@the_worst if you dont unvote before erika hammers and we loze, im going to be pissed

A 9p game does not have town 4 PRs. You are lying;

I feel certain my vote is on scum, but you just scumclaimed here.

Such a quandary.

no, i made that post to show just who the real scumteam was and to illustrate that you were lying.

that was the whole point.

Nope, thatā€™s a scumclaim and you know it.