Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - GAME OVER!

The reason I made Day 3 a separate thread is to see if there is still lag happening with a shorter thread. Keep it in mind and PM me feedback either way.

I am totally unconvinced that a no lynch was the best way for yesterday to pan out.

My list townish to scum is:
GIF
Alisae
catspurr
screenplay
Ellibereth
chessbaby
smilodon
pyx
ActionDan

vote: ActionDan

So who am I voting today

Chesskid you bastard

First you take my card
Now you take my last doctor shot

dunno but youā€™re my strongest town read so Iā€™ll possibly sheep you

no pressure

what you think of ActionDan?

Why are you even scumreading AD in the first place?

day 1 his post pinged when he stood by a RVS vote on pyx but shaded catspurr a little. I didnā€™t have anyone else really ping so I (think!) I kept my vote on him. As I was going through to make my list, I ISOā€™d his posts and didnā€™t find them townish.

I could well vote pyx as I thought he ended up looking so scummy yesterday. But for some reason at least half think heā€™s town so Iā€™ll hold off there.

yep I did keep my vote on him day 1. Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - Night 2

cough * cough *

this is the post I mean:
Continuing the discussion from Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - Night 2:

I didnā€™t really read ADā€™s posts but this is what Iā€™m thinking of right now.

Heā€™s posting so heā€™s maybe town.

What do you think of his softclaim he made yesterday?

Oh if it helps anyone, scum went for Erika, not chesskid.
Unless they didnā€™t believe my 1-shot doctor claim and roleblocked me

(Iā€™m thinking 2 of screen, smilo, and scumsuki)

This?
Continuing the discussion from Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - Night 2:

I ignored it because lots of people were doing hint-type stuff which Iā€™m not used to (usually someone who sc would be totally pressured to fully claim).

I really donā€™t think AD was being pressured yesterday.

smilodon is a player that I have played many games with. At least, Iā€™m pretty sure. The WKā€™ing of pyx could well be a town thing to defend pyxā€™s style. Hardly any actual input from them yesterday is scummy, though.

I like screenplayā€™s aggressive style and the thinking re pyx matched mine. I donā€™t know if thatā€™s the way they play usually i.e. alignment indicative.

pyx was the only one, I think