Stormy Seas (NSIMI Game A)

I finally remembered you can tag people here. So modern and useful.

Also Iā€™d like your thoughts Eli about why Doggo was your first townread. Just how much heā€™s being abrasive? If so, why are you looking at UFO as possible scum?

Agree with this. Itā€™s usually the exciting chaos at the end of the day where I find all the best, most readable stuff.

The tools are definitely first rate.

I do not like this. You have a gut read, youā€™ve expressed belief in the VEVO philosophy, but you donā€™t make the vote becauseā€¦ youā€™re afraid the town might hammer that actual vote down while youā€™re away? What?

2 Likes

Itā€™s nice to want things.

Like I said Iā€™m fully sheeping your reads now Kim, want to jump over here or stay on M2H?

What is ā€œhereā€?

UFO and Kim, what do you think of Doggo as of now?

Like Iā€™ve said, Iā€™ll vote one of Doggo or M2H most likely. With you guys on M2H thatā€™s where Iā€™m mainly looking.

Voting Sloonie

I donā€™t want to vote for Sloo.

But I guess you were asking Kim.

Like I might join you guys on M2H but not Sloo.

M2hā€™s lack of presence is really weird here, first time Iā€™ve ever seen him be quiet.

Though I have only played scum him in the pastā€¦ but bleh this still feels weird.

All Iā€™m gonna say is that if Iā€™m killed today because I was voted on by someone that actively wasnā€™t scumreading me, Iā€™m going to be livid

Youā€™re talking about Doggo right? Who basically seemed like he threw up his hands and gave up on trying to read us, but then just decided that we arenā€™t what heā€™s used to so he could vote either of us?

Yea it does seem weird.

I really wish Eli orā€¦anyone in the other threadā€¦could be around to tell us if thatā€™s a possibly scummy sign from M2H.

No, Sloonie! He literally said he didnā€™t have me in the scumteam but is still gonna leave his vote on me and then go get on a plane. The fuck is that?!

Also Doggoā€™s case is shit too, but at least it kinda sorta maybe makes sense?

This post is bullshit. Vote scum reads

Oh shit yea Sloo never changed his vote and he said he would and read you as town now on gut.

Lunchtime