Stormy Seas (NSIMI Game A)

VOTE: Sloonie should die.

I donā€™t want VOTE: M2H to have fewer votes than you.

Scum choice mechanics.

Tells are individual. (e.g. three people can have the exact same everything in a game and it be above rand scum for one, above rand town for another, rand for the third).

By the way a mechanical thing you guys might not be aware of - if wagons are tied at deadline here scum get to choose who dies within the tie, so we donā€™t want a tie.

Not relevant for alignment since I know people believe this but this is so so so so mathematically wrong and is such a commonly held belief. Mafia is Mixed Strategy, people should be voting away from their reads a fair percentage of the time.

Thatā€™s brutal lol.

Well I guess you did predict earlier that this would come down to UFO vs M2H. And you said earlier it was a coin flip for you.

What are your thoughts now?

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever voted for someone if I didnā€™t think there was a chance they were scum.

Then why are you not harping literally everyone else to do the same thing?

The wifi at my place is down so I had to wake up @Key to help me set up a mobile hot spot. Pretty annoying but I hope we get it fixed.

Mixed strategy

Seconded.

Oy

How convenient

The more helpful answer is all the actions themselves could all feasibly be randed within a scheme thatā€™s correct game theory wise, itā€™s the philosophy thatā€™s more important here long term.

Eli, what did you think of my and Slooā€™s thoughts/questions on M2H.

Lol I donā€™t have a calculus degree I donā€™t understand all this game theory stuff. This stuff doesnā€™t really help me, and I know Sloo has expressed the same sentiment.

I have no thoughts, Iā€™ll be hammering either wagon.

@StarV if nutella scum I think you vig off 100% of the time. If town Iā€™d actually say our evals are way off and thereā€™s at least 2 on, too lazy to see whether off or on are higher prob then tmrw. But regardless should probably just lynch/shoot within the appropriate side of the pool for a while.

@Nanook we doing this here?

Yeah I know. I have trouble boiling it down to be understandable to laymen in a quick way, especially in an environment where yā€™all are focused on other things/might be assuming Iā€™m lying.

@Fatmo and @UFOFever ā€“ Is this compatible with the same Sloo who voted UFO for getting annoyed with and voting Elli??

1 Like

VOTE: Sloonei