Stormy Seas (NSIMI Game A)

Do you think he’s actively trying to not solve the game or fuck with our ability to solve? Sure he was abrasive out the gate, but as a fellow abrasive player I can respect the process.

I can confirm that Elli is a subscriber to the philosophy that too much talk can fuck things up for town instead of help them; he said as much after he was the drafting captain in draft mafia.

Whether he’s just playing that up now or not idk.

Though I did fool him when I was scum and he was town.

Qu’est-ce que fuck?

1 Like

Not. The. Same. Process. At. All.

Lol but like, let’s say everyone in a game subscribed to the view that too much talk is bad for town. Lol then no one says anything and no one has anything to read into?

VOTE: Elli

Bad logic is bad. Not giving us the opportunity for us to judge if you’re reading us accurately is worse.

Why are kim and I town?
Do you have any thoughts on Doggo, M2H, or Elli? You don’t need to have reads, I’m just looking for first impressions.

Scum knows who the town are! Not revealing your mason claim just means that literally anyone, scum included, can CC that claim

A mason surviving later is strictly better lmao.

Can people in game B please yell at the people here on my behalf ty. @urist @chesskid3
@starv @key etc.

nah, there’s a reason why only the actual partner can claim it - please stop rolefishing further.

correct, according to Elli. Elli literally said that sometimes it’s better for town to just vote independently/privately without talking. I’m assuming the advantage to this is that scum doesn’t have the chance to get into town’s head / it prevents town from fighting too much with each other.

Overall, I think it MIGHT be a useful philosophy sometimes, but I don’t really like it personally for day 1s when town info is pretty shit.

VOTE: UFOFever

1 Like

It may shock you all to learn this, but I subscribe to the philosophy that too little talk is worse than too much talk.

1 Like

:cloud_with_lightning: :shook: :cloud_with_lightning:

Oh let’s fucking do this

It is possible. His abrasiveness is not one of the reasons I have listed for suspecting him. I also never indicated that it was a firm read or even a read that I believed in.

@JaggedJimmyJay

If you put a read in the thread forgive me for assuming you believe the read

1 Like

You for your questioning style. You just seem interested in trying to solve the game. I like that you pushed early for people to be more active in order to get ideas and cases into thread and stuff.

Kim because I’ve played her a bunch and she just seems like her town self.

By the way, even if I’m thinking of voting Eli I probably don’t want to now, since another vote kills him automatically and we’re not just waiting around for EOD craziness like I’m used to seeing.

Bunch has happened the last fifteen minutes and I haven’t processed all of it.

Eli, why did you claim mason now?

UFO, why did that claim make you vote him?