Stormy Seas (NSIMI Game A)

With the amount of people in the games that don’t me it raises the chance I get protected/not vigged/etc.

and since the mafia are shooting me n1 the outing hardly makes a difference.

That said the amount of posts in this topic is kinda a big part my fault so I’ll step away for a bit. Love you all.

You also asked for thoughts on the others.

I’m not sure how to read into Doggo. Perhaps a slight scum lean? Mostly for all the “why would scum possibly ever do the thing I just did? That would be insane for scum!” Kind of talk.

But maybe it’s genuine anger and we’ve found UFO’s long lost cousin?

M2H I still on a gut level kind of liked that he townread Doggo for being kind of ridiculous. I figure maybe as scum he wants to keep picking at that fight? Or does anyone have intel on M2H that he wouldn’t do that?

Sloo where did that UFO vote come from?

Okay.

You are currently engaged in a prolong headbutt with Elli about his playstyle despite there being ample evidence from him and other familiar players that what he’s doing here is not unusual. You are kicking up a fuss about a non-issue and seizing onto the easiest suspicion in the thread.

I asked you to produce your own reads since it seemed a bit hypocritical of you to rail against Elli for not providing any when you had not done so yourself. I was not particularly enamored with your results:

None of these are inspiring reads. There is no “why” attached to any of them but me, and you later attached a why to Doggo when I asked. You suggest townreads on Kim and Fatmo without supplying anything relevant to this game right now. You harp on the same empty beef with Elli, and you seem to imply that M2H could be lynched without actually saying it or making it substantial, as though you want to cast suspicion on him without getting your hands dirty. Then you sort of trail off after a tentative shrug read on Doggo, which give the appearance of a player who is trying to excuse themself from providing more content.

I already said earlier here that m2h will a million percent town read me in every game ever and that you can ignore his reads on me. if he’s scum and I’m town, he’s going to try to pocket me. if he’s town and I’m town, he’s going to try to pocket me. if he’s scum and I’m scum he has no incentive to bus me out of the gate day 1.

It’s Day 1. I like to say things for the sake of conversation. That’s not to say I’m spewing bullshit, but I did not enter the game with a conviction that Doggo was scum or anything. I saw the potential for him to be bad, so I expressed as much. I still see that potential.

see the big post directly below yours

@Urist i ain’t done nothing to touch no mason claim

dude doggo at some point you’re just gonna have to get over yourself and play

Briefly skimmed the other game and holy christ am I glad to be in here with only 6 of you.

4 Likes

I’m townreading you because you are an easy read for me. You just aren’t going to pick a fight like that with me as scum.

i think elli isn’t a great vote rn because chesskid is tring him

idr have any strong scumreads but I still tr doggo and sloonei

I think ufo’s reads post seemed forced, don’t really have a read on kim or fatmo atp

Why is chesskid such an authority figure on elli?

Is “forced” a bad thing? Would you vote for UFO?
Do you have any first impressions on kim or fatmo? General observations about them?

ngl I am knee deep in work and need to catch up. I just skimmed over the thread.

idk chess just seems to give fairly accurate reads and they have a long history together or so I believe anyways.

And from a brief skim, no not really, I just don’t have an explicit read on either of them.

says the person who hasn’t been playing to the person with over 50 posts? :roll_eyes:

Playing’s in my name, catch me if u can, son.