SoDope Mafia Eleven

But that’s what I found so annoying. I don’t actually know whether you’re good or bad because you didn’t care. And playing with people who don’t seem to care is a terrible experience.

Yeah, I didn’t want to, but we needed to break the town alliance by getting CK out and MetalSonic was getting lynched before I claimed.

I actually think town would have fared a lot better if they didn’t lynch a claimed role day 1. It completely broke day 2… Leading to the elli vs Josh debacle that was day 3 with 1 fewer townies to help (srceenplay died… To be honest, the town move was probably to force conversation on day 2).

And lynching claimed hunter really wasn’t the play for town on day 1.

Now… One can argue that lynching the claimed masons day 1 was the optimal play, but also pushing the masons day 1 and failing to lynch was probably the least optimal play for town and more damaging than just revisiting the obvious scum next day.

Also, the Elli lynch is weird because he claimed PGO, scum would have had to protect me in order to convert him (which actually was the case - I was protected when we hit Josh on the conversion), but all in all, Josh was the more probable target due to the role requirements for scum to take Elli.

The game started while in was running a game on discord so thay had my attention for the first part, then once I had time to put to this game I was 1.5k posts behind and didnt bother.

I also suck at chess

Josh literally claimed scum when he didn’t go through with voting himself

That’s ok Tier didnt read that part

1 Like

Is that supposed to be an endorsement or an insult? It’s actually quite unclear… Given that Josh didn’t get lynched by the people who read it. :wink:

What part?

Mmk, Graveyard released: SDMXI - Graveyard/Mod Commentary

1. Things got pretty heated in their at some points. I hope any hard feelings don’t come out of game.

2. I’m sorry I claimed scum and self voted. I rescinded the claim a bit after but I had to go and I “misread the room” and thought Josh was never getting lynched and that it was between me and Geyde and I wanted to make sure it was on me. A bad decision I made in the spur of the moment and I understand if anyone’s unhappy with it.

3. If you have any specific concerns about policy or what happened in game/dead pt let me know.

As probably the most toxic person in that topic I would say I don’t have many/any hard feelings from this game :ok_hand:

My only pet peeve is that I wish people would be aware of the potential time commitment of a mafia game and be confident that they will enjoy that level of participation before joining :man_shrugging:

Its one thing to be wrong. It’s another entirely to be wrong because you haven’t put time into figuring things out in a game of deduction.

Also GGs.

either the first or the underlined could be a signature :smiley:

josh eat a dick

1 Like

who shit in your cereal

I read that you’re quitting the forum? Please don’t.

2 Likes

I might stay, but I might have no internet in a month

1 Like

Well. Hopefully you’ll at least have food. It could definitely be worse.

2 Likes

@ErikaFurudo stay for me bb I need your vibes around here to remain sane

1 Like