SoDope Mafia Eleven

Tbh @Josh, your comments about my play are just incorrect… Saving MetalSonic day 1 and ensuring the chesskid3 lynch allowed the rest of the game to happen…

The recruit option was clearly also the right choice despite the team wanting “some random” as the recruit.

GJ @Mittens, @RichParente and @Josh.

Lots of luck involved as I don’t think we could have won without Rich.

@MetalSonic victory!!!

1 Like

Thanks for hosting @DS I think there were a few thing to work on with the setup but overall thoroughly entertaining game!

Thanks for the game @DS and grats to those that won

We were actually hoping to use the treestump mechanic to get a last minute tree stump on MetalSonic day two if he somehow didn’t get hammered. I think stumping is a very strong scum mechanic because it doesn’t end the day and could easily force a mislynch.

The mechanic itself should push town to reach a majority hammer faster.

Actually, @JohnnyDollar should have stumped on the last day to leave rich with the majority of the votes late in the day.

It would have forced one more lynch before the game ending night.

Josh was the convert though.

1 Like

Thanks for the game DS.
Gg everyone.
That Josh and Rich carry. You two played well together.

To be honest, I think everyone needs to take a step back and try to focus on what worked rather than what did not.

It’s so easy to give negative feedback… But it kind of puts a damper on the whole experience and just makes everyone look a little sour.

I also like how this was spot on:

Also the exact reason I brought it up.

Wait I’m hearing you had some computer model tell you who scum was. Do you just have some blind faith in technology and think pressing a button that says “Find Scum” is actually gonna do that?

If that’s true you are literally the worst mafia player I’ve had the unfortunate chance to ever play with.

For a second I thought this was a conversation with yourself and you had realized

Sadly my hopes were dashed

Also this read was great.

Probably not coincidence that the people who most trust Elli’s reads died first.

Hey you suck at chess ok.

No, that’s me. I suck at chess.

I can beat you with a bot that i get from Googling chess bot.

Well, if I’m being honest, nothing worked. I was completely unconvincing when I most needed to, even when I was almost completely sure that Rich was Scum, and doubted myself at all the wrong moments. And the Town players left after the Elli debacle completely refused to sit down and think. Margaret’s post about Rich, Josh and I all being Town was just the icing on the cake, but even before then I felt completely unable to turn the tide.

The fact that the Scum were so obvious, and yet we absolutely failed at even getting one of the last two, is quite frustrating.

This is how I know that you just don’t read.

YOU HAVE THE WRONG PERSON.

Well, some things did go right for scum… I understand your point though from town pov.

Was it a question that I didnt read 98% of the 2.3k posts?