@Tier
@ZZ_Racer

Okay, so here are the rules:

DS HAS RULES??

Yes, and they are kinky just like me.

RULES OF THE SODOPE SERIES

Summary

Basic Rules:

1. Be active in the game no matter what your role is.

2. Do not talk about the game outside of the thread, unless your role specifically allows it.

3. Do not quote anything sent to you by the mod. Use your own words if you need to pass along information.

4. ASK THE MOD IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS. Seriously.

5. Do not edit the content of your posts outside of typos or like messed up formatting or something. Everyone can see edits on this site so you will just look foolish doing it anyway.

6. Vote using the persons correct name. It helps with the vote counts. Ask if you have questions how to use this site.

7. Claim items (if applicable) by typing ##claim (item name)

8. Have fun. My games are often a mix of roles that people have heard of but perhaps never experienced before. So, please, enjoy it.

9. If you survive a kill it will be announced in thread

10. In case its not clear, these are EXTRA rules on top of what the normal mafia rules always are. Don’t be a cuck and try and fuck up the spirit of the game by doing something stupid, spin.

11. Ties at the end of a day phase will resolve in this manner : A 30 minute sudden death overtime which if still unresolved ends in a no lynch.

Other DS specific rules:

-Proxy Voting is ALLOWED. At anytime during the day phase you may proxy your vote to another player by posting ##ProxyTo(Player’s Username). That player will then be able to cast your vote until you either ##UnProxy or vote for yourself. This will be hard for me to keep up with if there are alot of them so please help me out by keeping track of your proxies.

-Tree Stumping is ALLOWED. Oh, not familiar with Tree Stumping? Let me explain.

Tree Stumping is essentially a way to get out of a lynch by killing yourself.

A Tree Stump is a player who has lost all of their abilities as a player except that of being able to post. In essence, they are a dead player who can still post in the game thread. Any Night Actions that player may have had before becoming “stumped” are removed. As Tree Stumps cannot vote, they are not counted as living players for any purpose. A TREE STUMPS ROLE WILL NOT BE REVEALED UPON STUMPING.

Stumping must be done publicly in the game thread before a lynch vote is reached by posting ##TreeStump. Your role will not be revealed, you will be effectively dead, and you will not be given access to the graveyard. Any votes placed on a Stumped player will be removed and the game will continue on.

As an obvious reminder to anyone unfamiliar with stumping: If you are town - taking away a body from town is anti-win condition. There are few situations in which you may stump that are beneficial for any win condition, and the move can often be seen as game throwing. I allow it, but it doesnt mean you should do it.

Now here are my order of operations:

Order of Actions:

1. Specialty Roles (If outside the normal OoA)
  2. Changers (Roleblocker, Bus Driver, Framer, Nexus, etc.) - These roles resolve immediately
    2a. Bodyguard - Continuous (If protecting the Changer, Bodyguard goes first)
  3. Investigators - Cop Resolves Immediately; Watchers and Trackers are Continuous
  4. Recruiters - Resolve Immediately
  5. Killers (a.Vigilantes and Others, b. Serial Killer, c. Mafia) - Resolve Immediately
  6. Healers (Doctor/Healer Resolves Immediately)
  7. All Continuous Actions Resolve

Standard Win Conditions:

Town: Eliminate all threats to town

Mafia: Become the majority party and eliminate all threats to mafia

3rd party Serial Killer: Be last person standing

3rd party Survivor: Survive until a faction meets their win condition.

Cult: Become the majority party and eliminate all threats to Cult.

These are just standard win conditions. Most of my games are not standard so if you have any questions about your role and its win conditions, please PM me. I’ll do my best to help you understand.

DEAD PLAYERS and their Flips:

Summary

D1 Lynch - Chesskid

Summary

Alignment: Town

Role: Vengeful Townie

Ability: After you are lynched, you can choose to shoot one person.

N1 Death - StarV

Summary

Alignment: Mafia

Role: The Yakuza

Ability: The Yakuza is a mafia-aligned player who may on any night choose to target a player and self-sacrifice in order to convert that player to the mafia team.

You also may communicate with your partners in crime via a scumchat thread during all phases that you are alive.

D2 Lynch - Metal Sonic

Summary

Alignment: Mafia

Role: Godfather

Ability: As a godfather, you have a one time bulletproof kill protection and appear as pro-town upon alignment investigation. You also may communicate with your partners in crime via a scumchat thread during all phases that you are alive.

N2 Death - Srceenplay

Summary

Role: Forensic Investigator

Ability: Once per game can investigate one dead person at night. Finds out everyone who targeted the dead person throughout the game.

D3 Lynch - Ellibereth

Summary

Role: Paranoid Gun Owner (PGO)

Ability: Anyone who visits you in the night will be shot.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)

Game will start once I get a majority of players to confirm their role pm.

2 Likes

Above you, a distorted image glitches in and out of existence as a roboticized voice says:

“Not a good move to reveal a journalist unless you have cards to play”

A hooded figure walks along the roof of town hall as you all gather below.

"Welcome to my world… May the best of you snatch victory from the rest.

With 16 alive, today it takes 9 to lynch. If you do not make a majority decision before 2pm pacific time on Monday afternoon, the person with the most lynch votes will be lynched."

A crooked smile twists across his face.

“GAME ON!”

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)

Day 1 begins

Summary

@Andresvmb
@chesskid3
@Ellibereth
@ErikaFurudo
@Geyde
@JohnnyDollar
@Josh
@leopardskin4
@Margaret
@MetalSonic