SDMXI - Graveyard/Mod Commentary

Forensic on Erika, GG. both scum are visiting him tonight.

Forensics is dying tonight. He’s too towny. Check out scumthread.

Oh right, my bad, Screen is dying, not Erika.

Well, it’s a good start, but odds still really bad for scum.

1 Like

Rich Parente will be replacing ZZ Racer

ty josh for correcting the game balance by blocking the blocker and killing the OP forensic investigator role lmfao

N2 Actions

Summary

Andresvmb - Town Party Host - No action
Ellibereth - Town Paranoid Gun Owner - no action
ErikaFurudo - Town Roleblocker - Blocks Josh but blocked by Rich so action is voided
Geyde - Town Faith Healer - No Action due to no submission
JohnnyDollar - Town 1 shot Cop - No action available
leopardskin4 - Town Beloved Princess - No action
Margaret - Town Journalist - No action
Mittens - 3rd Party Survivor - No action
Sock - Town Governor - No action
Srceenplay - Town Forensic Investigator - No action
Josh - Converted Mafia - Gladiator - Faction Kill Srceenplay
Tier - Town One Shot Tracker - No Action
Rich Parente- Mafia JOAT - Roleblocks Srceen

Actions needing pms:
Erika has been blocked
Srceenplay has been killed

Fake news

Lol fixed - I was running to a meeting and just needed a work in progress post so I didnt lose my things

Elli is on point

Elli is broken

And he has a PGO

R.I.P

Elli is wrong though, we chose Josh because we thought that there was little to no shot at winning, the better play was always picking a random.

I think Elli picked up on it because Josh has continually been talkinga bout the recruit and making it “Me and Elli” “me and elli” never

“elli or XYZ”

like he went from guns blazing fuck it all xyz is scum and dies josh to communal hippie leader josh who doesnt want to offend the collective

Just my two cents, but obviously as I was spoiled I don’t have a clean perspective on it

Your perspective seems accurate, but then that would mean Elli is using a bunch of padding around his real argument in order to rally the troops

Well yeah numbers and percents and a plan always rallies the troops better than “fuck it he’s scum my stomach is rumbling lets do this”

I think the game is over then… Josh lynch and other scum will die to pgo Elli, idk… The bait seems obvious with the information I have now, but I would not anticipate pgo because I’ve never played with one and we don’t know what roles are in the game

i hope josh can fight elli