SoDope Mafia 12: Pick your potion (Game OVER)

it’s also easier for survivor to have a reasonable chance of winning than the sk because the survivor can townside

SK can Townside. (Trust me, I was the SK and made it to final 5 by Townsiding.)

but then sk just loses

sking being able to townside is also part of the problem though :stuck_out_tongue:
it’s hard to make it not too easy for town

I should probably just recalculate the ev’s for a bunch of base setups assuming town hits 2.5 times more often than random

1 Like

basically just depends on the rand tbh. In pokemon mafia yall said 4 scum was too much for a 15 person game so i made it one less /shrug

1 Like

do agree we need to make setups scumsided since town is so good on this site

I think it would be nice to test out, we could label it scum+ or something, as it stands now I’m praying I don’t roll scum a d get dunked on lmao. Making games somewhat more winnable not only gives town a challenge but gives scum something to aim for

Its also an attitude thing. Scum need to push a bit d1

I dunno if there’s a straight answer for scum like that tbh, scum team pushed here D1 and all got instantly outted

meh first time I’ve ever actually tried in a scum game gg guys and thx for the carry elli

1 Like

U tried after getting caught

gg ez clap

I respect the hustle. I don’t like players of either alignment that don’t try, even when the odds are stacked.

1 Like

They were so obvious that we voted them immediately after the Night had ended and not some 500 posts after with a lot of kicking and screaming.

tbh ds how high were u this entire game lmao

Lmfao, it was more so just that I was hella busy

1 Like

Aaaaaaannnnnndd, this is why I play slower games. :frowning: Sorry. This weekend was a little ridiculous. Glad we won. Not that I contributed to that, of course.

Thanks for the game, @DS. It was fun.

@Ellibereth can you publish the threads? also gonna add you to one more to publish