SDMXI - Graveyard/Mod Commentary

Elli is wrong though, we chose Josh because we thought that there was little to no shot at winning, the better play was always picking a random.

I think Elli picked up on it because Josh has continually been talkinga bout the recruit and making it ā€œMe and Elliā€ ā€œme and elliā€ never

ā€œelli or XYZā€

like he went from guns blazing fuck it all xyz is scum and dies josh to communal hippie leader josh who doesnt want to offend the collective

Just my two cents, but obviously as I was spoiled I donā€™t have a clean perspective on it

Your perspective seems accurate, but then that would mean Elli is using a bunch of padding around his real argument in order to rally the troops

Well yeah numbers and percents and a plan always rallies the troops better than ā€œfuck it heā€™s scum my stomach is rumbling lets do thisā€

I think the game is over thenā€¦ Josh lynch and other scum will die to pgo Elli, idkā€¦ The bait seems obvious with the information I have now, but I would not anticipate pgo because Iā€™ve never played with one and we donā€™t know what roles are in the game

i hope josh can fight elli

ive never played with a yakuza outside of epicmafia

Even if he does, heā€™s a lynch tomorrowā€¦ And we probably lose

i hope not

Thing is though:

Summary

A richparente/Josh team could easily powerscum the thread into lynching Elli. They are good enough scum to do that I think.

1 Like

Obv town? I was trying to be enough to be left alone until d4

Rich is very obvious but just strong arming at this point

Geyde just totally inactive I guess, I pmā€™d him on discord also

If Josh flips here itā€™s game over.

1 Like

No ones voting josh rn lol

1 Like

Put me in coach. Iā€™ll do it.

This game is So Dope

1 Like

Elli vs Josh is So Dope