Roll 6d6 Mafia - Game Thread

Ellibererthhhhh

self meta

Matroshka Mafia (Scum win w/ Ellibereth & relevant scum meta)

5p all cops (Scum win, only included for accuracy, I was lynched before I posted as town)

Parity Cop (2,3) (Aborted in LYLO when a player posted their Role PM. I was Town. Linked because it was de-listed. My town game was shit.)

Parity Cop 9’er (1,2) (Town win, I was town. Cop dropped the ball.)

Marked for Death (1,1) (Scum win, I was town. I obvtown’d but dropped the ball on reads and the last minute lynch.)

Beeboy’s Flavorless Game of Fun (Town win, I was scum. I got LOLGUILTY’d by Ellibereth’s scumputer)

New Year Upick (Town+cult win, I was town and then culted, my play sucked)

Dragon Hunters (Scum win, I was town, Metal Sonic: “sorry town i ran out of patience” and inted)

Now for 2018 mafiascum stuff.

Sadomafiosochism

I got trolled out of this game if i remember right.

Police Academy 1

Police academy as the mechahydra, I obvtown’d hard but had shit reads.

Gunner Mafia

Gunner Mafia hydra’d w/ Varsoon. One of the causes of my burnout.

A userstyle for the website

Custom CSS/Themes

^ my little user style up there reduces the extra spaces that discourse puts between posts, paragraphs, and other shit

-tn

rip the post velocity in this game

I can change that tomorrow when im bored at work

I’d rather you didn’t.

Are you voting me for lack of voting or lack of reaction?

Err I mean lack of reads

Lets throw some G’s (Games)

N0 Tier inno

1 Like

Tier maker link is live in the imodal and OP

Create a Reads List!

Why post this

Help for the new guys, self-meta for me

1 Like

1 Like

Lolololol

I’ll answer my question after you answer yours.

VOTE: Duskfall98

This is a real vote btw. No RVS. For now it’s mostly gut - too definitive a read on Tier in #36 is what pinged me the most (who is posting at an unusually high rate).

—

Hey everyone! I see we got some new players, so nice to meet you. I have read the game and have some early reads but frankly nothing too interesting. I have Elli and Makaze as my strongest Town Reads, but not too strong. It’s still too early. Frankly, I’m rather confused as to why I still have Chess as Neutral after all he’s posted - he hasn’t obvTowned yet.

—

For those that haven’t played with me before - I tend to be a bit calculated with my votes but less so with my posting (particularly as Town). I’m bad Scum but better Town, though I can’t read Scum for shit actually (particularly those I play too frequently with). So don’t punish me for bad votes, but certainly for flimsy or bad logic.

1 Like

Votecount as of post #399

Duskfall98 (4): Ellibereth, chesskid3, ActionDan, Andresvmb
Makaze (2): beeboy, Tier
StarV (2): Makaze, Panopticon
cantripmancer (1): Duskfall98
Chesskid3 (1): StarV

Not Voting (3): M2H, GTacc, Cantripmancer

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Plurality and Hammer are active.
Deadline is: 2019-06-13T20:00:00Z

Also, thoroughly confused by Chess’ #262. I can’t imagine that ranking yourself as good Scum has anything to do with pressure if you really believe that to be the case. Basing that statement as pure reason to claim a read seems off to me. I can’t read Chess so what the hell do I know.

Not interested enough