Roll 6d6 Mafia - Game Thread

I should better read the game

Can you give me a tldr after you read?

Whatā€™s driving your negative read on Tier? I have a slight feeling heā€™s not Scum here. It canā€™t just be the trolling.

VOTE: Duskfall98

Iā€™m not sure because the game is TL and probably my future sell will be like DR.

So far, I donā€™t feel particularly strongly about anything thatā€™s happened in the game so far, other than irritation at Tierā€™s posting style.
I personally donā€™t have a strong impression of Duskfall this game, but one of my townreads has them as town and the rest have them as scum.

@ Elli/chess/Dan: Can you guys tell me what makes dusk ping as scummy for you?
@ andres: lolol, youā€™re bad scum? Thatā€™s kind of a bad joke, donā€™t you think?
@ #405: Itā€™s how heā€™s flooding the game, but not with any posts that are useful to accomplish objectives.

-tn

1 Like

I do think Iā€™m not good Scum, yeah. I have only won games as Scum when I could get away with not posting that much. Iā€™ve had a tough time when I need to be more active and drive activity or votes the wrong way. Though I did win that Ranked game as Scum with Chess were we mislynched Josh. That was great.

More like that was actively my fault, if you mean Marked for Death. I didnā€™t have a lot of time to read and the stuff I did read pinged josh scum to me.

Bruh youā€™re on my wagon you dont get to do that

Hahaha yeah he was very irritated by it.

Anyway, that was an honest answer. Iā€™m still working on how to approach games as Scum.

I get to do whatever I want.

1 Like

Ok

i donā€™t like this

Oh, still trying to justify your vote.

Nobody does. But more often than not it flips town.

Iā€™m waiting to explain for elli to make a stance :grimacing:

My 5 is a definitive town block

why is this person allowed to play the game if they wonā€™t actually play

Hahaha youā€™re not the first person to ask yourself this.

2 Likes