Roll 6d6 Mafia - Game Thread

VOTE: Cantripmancer

The first line of questioning wrt Makaze seemed like a pointless endeavor. I’m not feeling he has a genuine Makaze/Chesskid associative vibe either.

Noting that discussion of purity, Dusk has a poor signal to noise ratio this game which is unexpected (unlike say, Tier) and scummy.

I haven’t liked beeboy’s N0 cop post and apologetic follow up when he didn’t even vote.

Tier town.

Despite the explanations I can’t quite parse Makaze’s progession / flow of votes and reads.

Wtf is a signal to noise ratio

content to fluff

So why did you vote the same person as me?

As would be expected, but I’m pretty abysmal at analysis and intuitive reading, not to mention horrible at world building, but rather excellent at manipulation and tossing up smoke. Plus, being bad at being town makes it easier to scum. :smiley:

@ActionDan If I get mislynched in my first game on a new site, it’ll be par for the course, but if you’re town, don’t completely dismiss my reads when I flip town. I’m bad, but also sometimes lucky.

Cantrip isnt scum here? Like I don’t think you respond to pressure by voluntarily self rating yourself good scum and bad town?

I wasn’t aware of your vote, but that kind of thing wouldn’t dissuade me from voting someone I independently thought was scummy, even if another person I thought was scummy was voting it.

At least not this early.

Unless my scum game is OFF THE HOOK. :stuck_out_tongue:

:roll_eyes::gun:

OH NO I’VE SOFTED VIG WHAT HAVE I DONE

:rofl:

I have not read, but I am confident that Elli, Chesskid and I is a solid TTT block.

Ok, Chess is funny enough to keep around another day even if he’s scum.

Everyone in mafia hypes themself up, I’m not sure why you think saying you have a good scumgame makes you town

@Cantripmancer why were you specifically only interested in chesskid’s self evals? Feels like the type of question someone would want to ask the entire game.

Because he was under pressure when he gave that rating.

Not enough to scare anyone with a half decent scum game, you have completely wrote off the fact he was being honest LOL

Don’t you remember Mastin XD

But I’m not sure how that’s a factor. Like I’m considering it now and don’t get it the psychological aspect of it.

I tend to hyperfocus on players I find suspect. Also, my first mass appeal for information was met with derision and spamposting, so…

I don’t really feel like explaining this to you guys during the game