Roll 6d6 Mafia - Game Thread

Help for the new guys, self-meta for me

1 Like

1 Like

Lolololol

I’ll answer my question after you answer yours.

VOTE: Duskfall98

This is a real vote btw. No RVS. For now it’s mostly gut - too definitive a read on Tier in #36 is what pinged me the most (who is posting at an unusually high rate).

Hey everyone! I see we got some new players, so nice to meet you. I have read the game and have some early reads but frankly nothing too interesting. I have Elli and Makaze as my strongest Town Reads, but not too strong. It’s still too early. Frankly, I’m rather confused as to why I still have Chess as Neutral after all he’s posted - he hasn’t obvTowned yet.

For those that haven’t played with me before - I tend to be a bit calculated with my votes but less so with my posting (particularly as Town). I’m bad Scum but better Town, though I can’t read Scum for shit actually (particularly those I play too frequently with). So don’t punish me for bad votes, but certainly for flimsy or bad logic.

1 Like

Votecount as of post #399

Duskfall98 (4): Ellibereth, chesskid3, ActionDan, Andresvmb
Makaze (2): beeboy, Tier
StarV (2): Makaze, Panopticon
cantripmancer (1): Duskfall98
Chesskid3 (1): StarV

Not Voting (3): M2H, GTacc, Cantripmancer

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Plurality and Hammer are active.
Deadline is: 2019-06-13T20:00:00Z

Also, thoroughly confused by Chess’ #262. I can’t imagine that ranking yourself as good Scum has anything to do with pressure if you really believe that to be the case. Basing that statement as pure reason to claim a read seems off to me. I can’t read Chess so what the hell do I know.

Not interested enough

I should better read the game

Can you give me a tldr after you read?

What’s driving your negative read on Tier? I have a slight feeling he’s not Scum here. It can’t just be the trolling.

VOTE: Duskfall98

I’m not sure because the game is TL and probably my future sell will be like DR.

So far, I don’t feel particularly strongly about anything that’s happened in the game so far, other than irritation at Tier’s posting style.
I personally don’t have a strong impression of Duskfall this game, but one of my townreads has them as town and the rest have them as scum.

@ Elli/chess/Dan: Can you guys tell me what makes dusk ping as scummy for you?
@ andres: lolol, you’re bad scum? That’s kind of a bad joke, don’t you think?
@ #405: It’s how he’s flooding the game, but not with any posts that are useful to accomplish objectives.

-tn

1 Like

I do think I’m not good Scum, yeah. I have only won games as Scum when I could get away with not posting that much. I’ve had a tough time when I need to be more active and drive activity or votes the wrong way. Though I did win that Ranked game as Scum with Chess were we mislynched Josh. That was great.

More like that was actively my fault, if you mean Marked for Death. I didn’t have a lot of time to read and the stuff I did read pinged josh scum to me.

Bruh you’re on my wagon you dont get to do that

Hahaha yeah he was very irritated by it.

Anyway, that was an honest answer. I’m still working on how to approach games as Scum.

I get to do whatever I want.

1 Like