Report a Bug or Problem

Sounds similar. I’m definitely not on desktop view, I just checked it out now and my eyes can’t deal with that level of tiny lol. I often use the appified version as well, which is where I got that screenshot

You’re talking about when the blue bar doesn’t appear for certain screen sizes but reappears if you slightly adjust the window size yeah? I think that usually happens when the vertical timeline is still there and you need to scroll horizontally to get it.

Key’s bug is that when the blue bar is there and you tap it the timeline doesn’t expand which is a bug I’ve never seen.

Specifically talking about using split screen on windows 10 which is the only times it’s happened to me on PC.

can you ss next time you get it?

1 Like

theres a timezone option in the profile but no selection choices?

1 Like

oh that’s weird, let me see how that got there

Fixed :slight_smile:
Thanks for reporting

For anyone who sees this - it’d be super helpful if you report all the instances of when you see your avatar appearing in the /in box when you haven’t /in’d yet.

Trying to figure out when it happens and when it doesn’t happen to debug.

knowing who has never experienced the bug would also be helpful

Mine always appears whenever I expand the list. It almost always appears at the end unless I’m /in’d to the game in question. I don’t think it appears for anyone else.

In All Town Mafia, I posted a votecount for d2 that did not include StarV, but he got added once he posted.

eh that’s not a “bug” right now per say.
doesn’t really accommodate for dead people being able to post

recognizing who’s alive will come eventually

1 Like

My boot string broke today

1 Like

I can’t believe you’re the first to make this type of joke.

Yeah I posted it cuz I thought it’d be as easy as excluding people who aren’t in the mod’s posted votecount, if it’s not that easy it’s fine.

the hosts’s posted votecounts just makes it so that’s the state going forward. Only person it ignores is the OP

weird bug report: using the br tag directly above a [details] tag causes the details and bbcode inside details tag to not render

https://forum.mafia451.com/t/all-town-mafia-day-3/2611 second to last edit

in attempting to quote this post its like only quoting part of it and leading into it with ellipses

It seems to be a problem with the contextual quote. Delete the contextual quote and click the quote button on the post editor, that will give you the full quote.

1: click reply
2: delete the pre-filled quote
3: click the quote icon

I intentionally limited the max characters for autoquote.