Votecount as of post #319

ErikaFurudo (4): M2H, Ellibereth, Srceenplay, Tier
Elwood (2): UFOFever, DS
xRosen (1): Elwood

Not Voting (4): ActionDan, xRosen, WhemeStar, ErikaFurudo

Actually voting Tier might be helpful

Never mind, no reason to change

Is there a way to iso someone

Click the person at the bottom of their post.

Ty

VOTE: M2H

I don’t doubt Andres’ alignment. I doubt who sent me the message.

For instance: chesskid could have wanted me to out Andres to scum. For all I know the DE’s can’t directly interact with their alignment. This is one explanation for why nobody is claiming chesskid info: because there’s a limit and I was the target. For whatever reason we haven’t heard from Andres in this case.

There’s another option: chesskid targeted scum and that’s why nobody is talking.

I was thinking scenario 2, but the mod posts changed this for me. Four scum is a lot in 13p, realistically, there’s typically 2 or 3 in 13p. 4 isn’t impossible: it’s been more popular in mafia communities as of late, but it certainly ups the suspicion people will have of others and could make mislynches happen that otherwise would not happen.

Pending more info we should be open to the idea of four scum and let everything else play out, up until the “promised” lylo, and take stock of whatever divine intervention could make this more or less likely.

This might be paranoia but Srceenplay’s theory of TKing me because Andres might be scum is sus to me. Elli seems on board for some reason. M2H is counter-narrative saying Andres is town regardless, so I think if anything cloak and daggering is going on, M2H is town.

Is it bad that i townread these posts because I don’t want to read them

I really want to take aim at this post. If you don’t think anything has been super-AI, then throw a shit read into the wind and let us smell it. All the remarks of cluelessness mixed with experience and promise of being able to read certain people is just fluff that dodges the real issue: giving a read when it isn’t obvious.

I don’t know what to make of Rica beyond that my meta knowledge on them is probably useless, and I thought I had meta knowledge on them?

Role doesn’t seem v interesting as something we should feel attached to but it’s also weird af to lock yourself into. With the lack of specifics and divine intervention there’s a chance it’s straight bunk, though.

never change wheme <3

eh, does anyone else have a vague role that they have to guess at what it does?

not me

Nope

And I feel like if they have to guess what their role does then they would of asked moderator a question before confirming their role?

When does day end

2019-07-12T01:00:00Z

What do you think of M2H

elli would prob say they’re scum if it means xrosen gets less heat :upside_down_face:

I was calling chess scum.
Facts suck huh.

I find it weird that you are talking about the divines as facts and not assumptions

Not really but okay

I doubt it, Rosen is on the short list as well