Report a Bug or Problem

Yeah, I get that too

Thanks to @the_worst for reporting and helping solve a bug with iso, where sometimes you would jump to the wrong post after clicking the person/crowd icon :smile:

3 Likes

The UNVOTE Player bug where it was getting compressed and not counted is also fixed.

2 Likes

When I create an anonymous thread or anonymous post, it says internal server error and the thing I posted keeps in my writing box even it already posted

2 Likes

Known bug that we’re probably not going to fix anytime soon since the posts still go through xD.

If anybody WANTS to take a look/fix it on their own fork this: https://github.com/JaredReisinger/discourse-anonymous-categories. Guides to setting up a dev environment for whatever OS here: https://meta.discourse.org/tags/dev-install

That said, if the above is something you’d actually do, shoot me a message - we have more interesting coding stuff we could use some help with. xD

1 Like

When a topic is locked as you’re looking at it, mods don’t get the usual “are you sure you wanna post that?” message before submitting a reply.
Probably a discourse thing right

Do you get that if you click out of the thread and back in or only when the thread is locked while you’re in it

pretty sure it’s only if the thread is locked while i’m in it

i can’t find the but that makes all top[ics shown as read

That helped, a little.

I did it to new as well but the topic isn;t greyed out as it would be if read

@Srceenplay is the behavior different from what it was before?

We’re aware of this and trying to work on a fix.

2 Likes

no, its something that i have always noticed.

Not really a problem but I lolled

1 Like

you’re the bad guy, duhhhh!

Sometimes I get issues with the blue quick navigation bar coming up invisible eg

which should be more like

Is anyone else getting this on mobile? @chesskid3, @DS?

Ive seen that happen to me on the pc version sometimes if I have the window not fully maximized. The blue bar disappears and you just end up finger scrolling or clicking the title

make sure you dont have desktop view on if you are on mobile