@Ellibereth
@Nanook
@GuyinFreezer
@StarV
@Urist

Setup:
7 Town
4 Mafia

Before the game starts, mafia must elect a townie to be the gunbearer. That player has until deadline runs out to shoot another player. If the gunbearer hits scum, the targeted scum dies and they keep the gun. If the gunbearer hits town, the gunbearer dies and the targeted townie becomes the new gunbearer.

If the gunbearer does not shoot by deadline, they die and the mafia pick a new gunbearer.

The gunbearer is always announced and confirmed as innocent. This game is nightless. Mafia have factional communication.

Gunbearer, bold your shot so I see it eg. Shoot: Key

Deadlines are 72 hours.

Role PMs are out. Once all players have responded and mafia have elected the first gunbearer, the game will start.

We are go!

@Ellibereth is the gunbearer, and is therefore confirmed town.

He has until 2019-03-24T09:00:00Z to shoot.

Players

@chesskid3
@Josh
@DS
@Srceenplay
@GTacc
@Cheetory6
@Ellibereth
@Nanook
@GuyinFreezer
@StarV
@Urist

so I think me having the gun = chesskid town but I kinda want to shoot him anyway

also I think Josh shouldn’t be shot until lylo

uhhh, not lylo

He should be the 2nd to last gunbearer? so when 2 more town misses with no succeses = town loses the game.

thats alignment agnostic since if he’s scum he’d die then and if he’s town I think he’ll have highest chance of getting there.

also me first = there are strategically sound scum but that doesn’t mean much given the playerlist zzz.

also plz use your votes to mean “who you would shoot right now if you had the gun”

ideally you vote in your first post since there’s already ppl in the theoretical right range to shoot now.

VOTE: Urist

But I random.org and josh is up

VOTE: gtacc

I’m requesting that all of the scum be dead before I get home tonight, pls and ty.

VOTE: GiF

VOTE: Ellibereth

I’m upset

Yeah I agree. Elli pls shoot all scum before I come back.

VOTE: Cheeto

1 Like

Cheeto post is bad I agree with giffers

I wanted to make a meme post about school shootings but I don’t really have the energy this morning.
Instead, please enjoy this song about school shootings:

If that offends you, please enjoy this popcorn video instead:

Do voting even work in this game

This is a scum claim