Popcorn Mafia

No u
VOTE: StarV

Ok

Cheeto
Gtacc

2 more boyos

Seems like a bad move given that I will just instantly shoot you if I get selected

True
Which button should i press to unvote

Oops

Definitely a scum claim

Wanting to getting shoot in order to getting gun is very antitown imo

No ellieberth knows Im town

Elli has no reads

Imo this is a flowy post which could be a wolf

Watch how I respond.

Shoot me please so I can win this game.

DS, Nanook, Josh and myself would definitely suggest giving Elli the gun. I think shooting in that group until you hit scum is a good play. I think chess would suggest giving Elli the gun as well, contrary to what Elli thinks.
I don’t know Cheeto or GiF so I’m not sure how they would play.
GTacc and Srceen would probably defer to their team, and I think StarV would as well once he realized that meta is a key component in who gets the gun first (unless DS is the one suggesting it; I don’t think scumStarV listens to scumDS on strategy ever again :joy:).
I’m not sure how many people know this but Nanook has probably played more Popcorn games than the rest of us combined. He plays on a discord server almost every week.

I’m not gonna bother voting, just shoot one of DS/Nanook/Josh/me and call it a day. If you shoot me I’ll prob shoot Nanook just because I’ve played popcorn with him a couple of times and I know he likes doing this shit.

Too many work
Scum

Maybe we should start a popcorn league

1 Like

too many poor grammar
scum

1 Like

I havent been speaking english for monthss

I would do a pretzel league

anyone play with the google doodle yet?

Btw should all of us use our time to the very end or should we shoot when we want

It’s neat how it stylistically breaks rules. (as compared to what a normal 4 part harmony algo would output)