Parity Cop 9'er (1, 2) OVER

was this a serious post btw?

I wasnā€™t theory crafting, but whatever, Iā€™m already voting you, let other people speak please. Theory =/= concrete plan

No where in your post did you actually dive into peopleā€™s play in the actual game itself which is the literal point Iā€™ve been making.

Iā€™m not preventing anyone else from speaking by pushing who I think is scum -_-

Wait, waitā€¦ Let me do a deep dive on Uristā€™s 3 postsā€¦

OK, done.

Iā€™ve got nothing.

Or maybe these were your first four posts in popcorn mafia:

followed by a huge wall picking at everything people had done so far.

and maybe your scumhunting in this game comparatively is non-existent?
:thinking:

you found a way to scumhunt off of less than sixty posts in that game.
colour me incredulous at your claim to find it difficult to find things to parse here.

1 Like

Srs

so
Iā€™m scum
and chesskid is openly pocketing me?
???

Yes exactly

and so it was that DS fell into my blindspot of players that I donā€™t understand

2 Likes

I think hes saying Iā€™m scum and ur town cheet

This is how I pocket all my girlfriends into semen analysis

I should probably understand what semen analysis is by now, but I donā€™t and itā€™s stressing me out lol.

Itā€™s what Josh Srceen and Chess did with the TTT in popcorn

1 Like

Uhm, Iā€™ll fill out soon, I promise.

I appreciate StarV thinking that he can sort me out since I tend to be ā€œgood Townā€, but you did say it was impossible for me to be Scum in a game I was Scum (go find the quote in the other Ranked Game), so I would be careful with that.

In any case, thereā€™s too much fake outrage about the strategy StarV laid out - if you donā€™t like it, then donā€™t follow it or criticize it on the merits (I, for example, have no intention of limiting my votes amongst a select group when I havenā€™t played with a bunch of people here and always aim to vote for Scum above anything else). But reading it as sinister is maybe a step too far from my point of view.

1 Like

Gonna back that ā€œfake outrageā€ comment up with views on who that is objecting is scummy?

Or just pissin in the wind there dres?

Pissing in the wind for now.

Nah, Iā€™m talking about Squirtle dude.

Primarily. Heā€™s not the only one.

And Iā€™m not liking your vote. StarV has been mislynched in way too many games. You donā€™t see the rationale for changing his approach?

His motivations are very different this game.

I havenā€™t really mislynched him much/at all? before as town have I?